Computers & Internet Tinder

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah Dick pics.

I got more on plenty of fish than tinder but most of the conversations went along these lines.

Me: Hey, how's things?
Them: Good and you?
Them: "you're pretty cute."
Me " aw thanks"

Them: picture of genitals

Me: get lost you dopey campaigner /blocks
Try "People let you f*** them with that?" before blocking.

These are the women you should be dating x
Oh? Do i know you?

I don't send dick pics or do sexual talk with women I don't know well

I prefer to date independent, strong, professional women

Or if its just a hookup for sex, attraction is number one.

I'm guessing our paths wouldn't have crossed

You said there are nice guys out there... but in the real world.
So you weren't talking about online there
Well, I wouldn't expect anyone to get their manhood out in a checkout que... Would you? I feel it's easier to miss understand things online and it gives you more leeway to do bad things as they're less accountable. But there are some nice guys around.

CheapCharlie

Oh? Do i know you? Nope.

I don't send dick pics or do sexual talk with women I don't know well I would hope not.

I prefer to date independent, strong, professional women Me too... I mean of course.

Or if its just a hookup for sex, attraction is number one. Tinder is but I have never used it, I'm married so no need.

I'm guessing our paths wouldn't have crossed No, I'm way too pretty so guess not, only joking really hate people who are up their own arses.... You never know?

Being fair this is a dangerous game for us but I have to confess I have never used tinder however, I have posted my real pic on other websites and it has proved costly. The harassment and abuse coupled with the sexual innuendo was awful. I meet my husband through playing cricket so I feel meeting people through activity is a good thing. There are so many single guys out there who could really do with a reality check... You are single because you are an a-hole and no other reason!!! Other single guys it is because of choice or career commitments, but they tend to be great guys. For the record there is nothing wrong in a little flirting as long as it's clever and clean.
I need no reality check.
I am fully aware that I am an old ugly bald a-hole. Its my gimmick. Let the arseholism flow.
I also gave up completely well over 10 years ago.

If you feel you've been sexually assaulted by receiving a picture of someones utensil on a hookup app then you're in the wrong game. A lot of guys receive nudes when not interested, delete and ignore. It's just a penis/vagina.

The fact people treat these incidents the same as if a random stranger on the bus does this is a good indicator of where society is at present.

If you feel you've been sexually assaulted by receiving a picture of someones utensil on a hookup app then you're in the wrong game. A lot of guys receive nudes when not interested, delete and ignore. It's just a penis/vagina.

The fact people treat these incidents the same as if a random stranger on the bus does this is a good indicator of where society is at present.

*en oath I do, I get so sick of it! :rolleyes:

There are plenty of safe space sites men and women can go.

Is it so difficult to use a block or ignore button anyway?

The guys who do the sex talk and dick pics have been doing me a favour for a few years now.
Helps me stand out by being relatively polite

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone else got photos that make you swipe left? Here's a few of mine ...

• Tattoos
  • Photo at the Horse races...Stupid looking hat and glass of champers in hand....urgh
  • More than one photo featuring alcohol
  • Skydiving/Scuba Diving

• Tattoos
  • Photo at the Horse races...Stupid looking hat and glass of champers in hand....urgh
  • Skydiving/Scuba Diving
any time someone mentions their dog or their love of dogs. left. any girl that as a stupid list of demands because they're too incompetent to get a good job and support themselves or openly says i am high maintenance. reads i am a gold digger and lady i earn good enough money that girls chase me these days i am not chasing you.

Last edited by a moderator:
any time someone mentions their dog or their love of dogs. left. any girl that as a stupid list of demands because they're too incompetent to get a good job and support themselves or openly says i am high maintenance. reads i am a gold digger and bitch i earn good enough money that girls chase me these days i am not chasing you.

• Tattoos
  • Skydiving/Scuba Diving
I have 3/4 of those. :p

any time someone mentions their dog or their love of dogs. left. any girl that as a stupid list of demands because they're too incompetent to get a good job and support themselves or openly says i am high maintenance. reads i am a gold digger and lady i earn good enough money that girls chase me these days i am not chasing you.
But do you have an Oroton umbrella?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back