Computers & Internet Tinder

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's an odd example given the riots finished weeks ago and Black Lives Matter remains widely popular.
There are still riots in Portland for one, or were still going recently. They set a courthouse on fire ffs.

And that isn't the point. The protests started as 'anti-racism' (gender equality for feminism) which almost everyone agrees with and got overrun by idiots who went too far turning people against them specifically, not the original message (feminazis in the feminism example).

If this is my competition I'm pretty optimistic about my chances when I return to dating apps.
Bulldogs fan, likes Dale Morris

How you doin?

Aggressive cull last night. I figure give 2 messages if crickets after 3 days x2 not worth it. Will forever be chasing your tale.
Will take a week off only the couple of matches then see. All well and good to swipe on everything and net in a few but endless texting gets old.
Shame the pandemic hit as there are no other options.

Aggressive cull last night. I figure give 2 messages if crickets after 3 days x2 not worth it. Will forever be chasing your tale.
Will take a week off only the couple of matches then see. All well and good to swipe on everything and net in a few but endless texting gets old.
Yeah, my new goal this year was to message less

Theory is intial message

wait a month

Second message

Wait a Month

Remove

Did the same on snapchat, and people who leave you on read * write off

Yeah, my new goal this year was to message less

Theory is intial message

wait a month

Second message

Wait a Month

Remove

Did the same on snapchat, and people who leave you on read fu** write off
I think if you don't hear back within a month you can just go straight to remove.

I think if you don't hear back within a month you can just go straight to remove.
its sad but you are right

people live on there phones not hard to send a message

i went from 1000 peoole on Snapchat to 5 its cathartic

You should always keep a few matches around just in case 😉

Gender equality we have. There are laws against not paying women for the same work men do etc but now you have the 'feminazis' who believe a woman should be president just because woman. Or you need more women CEO's because vagina. That's wrong. Hire on merit, treat everyone equally, the original feminist movement asked for this equality. The next lot took it too far and now many consider 'feminism' a negative thing, even many women

If we agree that men and women are equally capable, then doesn't it stand to reason that number of people in high-ranking positions should be approx equal?
But it isn't. So then people aren't being promoted on merit...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If we agree that men and women are equally capable, then doesn't it stand to reason that number of people in high-ranking positions should be approx equal?
But it isn't. So then people aren't being promoted on merit...

Again, this is an SRP forum thing. But ability isn't the sole determiner of people ending up in high-ranking positions.

You're talking about 0.001% of people - it's never going to be a representative sample.

Close to 100 matches since then, a lot of fake Asians looking for Visas, but about 10-15 real girls who are talking

Odd, I've never come across an Asian profile on Tinder asking about visas.

Is that actually a thing or are you just being racist?

Odd, I've never come across an Asian profile on Tinder asking about visas.

Is that actually a thing or are you just being racist?
it is a thing people from the Philippines distance over 3000km

and pretty much like those cam girls they senda thing asking if you would like to sponsor them

Out of Curiosity i used a boost set my area to Melbourne 160km and swiped on everyone

Close to 100 matches since then, a lot of fake Asians looking for Visas, but about 10-15 real girls who are talking

it is a thing people from the Philippines distance over 3000km

and pretty much like those cam girls they senda thing asking if you would like to sponsor them

So let me get this straight, you swiped right on everyone from the Phillipines who's over 3000k's away and now you're complaining that they swiped right in return? If only there was a way to avoid that :think:

So let me get this straight, you swiped right on everyone from the Phillipines who's over 3000k's away and now you're complaining that they swiped right in return? If only there was a way to avoid that :think:
no I swiped right in Melbourne and i picked up people from Asia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back