Computers & Internet Tinder

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I had a date at the pub and it went pretty well. Getting pretty cozy, some making out. Get a long text from her when she gets home thanking me for a lovely night and sweet dreams with a kissy smiley

Then the next arvo I send her a text and talk about some stuff that happened on the date including I just realised we haven't swapped numbers. She sends another giant text back and that "I don't give out my number on first dates, you'll have to wait if see if we make a second date and go from there."

DOA?

So I had a date at the pub and it went pretty well. Getting pretty cozy, some making out. Get a long text from her when she gets home thanking me for a lovely night and sweet dreams with a kissy smiley

Then the next arvo I send her a text and talk about some stuff that happened on the date including I just realised we haven't swapped numbers. She sends another giant text back and that "I don't give out my number on first dates, you'll have to wait if see if we make a second date and go from there."

DOA?
Modern dating in a nut shell girls are ******* mental

I dated a girl for 5 months she said all is going well, moved uni closer to me and got a flat 30 mins away

Then the day after my birthday date she decided to end it

DOA?

Sounds like a time waster.

Did you reply?

I'd leave that message hanging and then if she sent me another message I would then unmatch her.

DOA?
If your texting her, dosent that mean you have her number?
On the other end, * anyone and their bullshit games, you get less than one strike with me for that airy fairy bullshit.

[/QUOTE]
Yup, if u can find one who doesn’t want to know where u are 24 hours of the day and isn’t a needy psychopath you have found a “catch”

Social media has turned woman under 30 absolutely mental.
Not just under 30 and not just woman
Words photos and life is permanently displayed analysed and judged

DOA?
Oh baby, your lips shone like the southern cross and your mouth tasted like a day old four and twenty from BP, I shall await our next meeting with the anticipation that can only be rivaled by the first delivery of a boxing day ashes test.

Yup, if u can find one who doesn’t want to know where u are 24 hours of the day and isn’t a needy psychopath you have found a “catch”

Social media has turned woman under 30 absolutely mental.
Definitely agree

I had one girl went on two dates, I posted on snapchat does anyone know anyone that does massage i have ****ed my ankle. She took it to mean massage with a happy ending

Another girl got shitty because my hair dresser was a woman

Another called the cops to investigate because I was driving a friends daughter to her football game (call me a peado and everything)

64a48ba2147a177fe9f8ceb89cb9dee2.jpg

This was at the end of a profile that is not Tinder. Craziest thing I’ve seen.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

DOA?
Sounds similar to one girl I went on a date with a few years back. Agreed to meet through tinder and I asked for her number, she said no because she had been stalked before and wanted to meet first. Ended up driving her home and got her number in my tinder inbox by the time I got home. So, I understand why some girls would want to not give out their number before a first date but if you are going to have a second date, no reason not to imo.

Think you were DOA

Sounds similar to one girl I went on a date with a few years back. Agreed to meet through tinder and I asked for her number, she said no because she had been stalked before and wanted to meet first. Ended up driving her home and got her number in my tinder inbox by the time I got home. So, I understand why some girls would want to not give out their number before a first date but if you are going to have a second date, no reason not to imo.

Think you were DOA

Well she still wants to catch up tomorrow so that's something

Last edited:
generally the coolest/chillest chicks are the ones you see for a few weeks and then it fizzles out.

send the 'hey, you around this eve?' text, meet up with her and her friends, stay at someone's, hang out the next morning. busy this week? not an issue, text me when you aren't. cool enough to grab a few beers with when both your friends' are all busy, in fact you might even bring up if you saw someone else recently.

ultimately the strongest, longest relationships I had weren't totally mental but they did get pissy, act weird in some way when you're off on a night out. if you actually love someone you're both going to be a bit of a campaigner at times; you're both going to get upset, jealous, and hurt.

Chicks who drink pints and can hold their class As are always the best value in my experience.

Definitely. One came out to have drinks with me at 11pm the other night which ended up going pretty well

Definitely. One came out to have drinks with me at 11pm the other night which ended up going pretty well
I had a mate who became a mad anti vaxxer when her first kid was born, we fell out when I pointed out that she used to put the equivalent of the GDP of a small African country up her nose weekly without a care in the world for what was in it.

I had a mate who became a mad anti vaxxer when her first kid was born, we fell out when I pointed out that she used to put the equivalent of the GDP of a small African country up her nose weekly without a care in the world for what was in it.

Did you tell an out of context story on purpose or

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back