Computers & Internet Tinder

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
has been underwhelming so far in my brief experiences, probably my own fault though.

actually meeting up with someone seems kinda crazy

while it is hot and cold, going out seems so much easier for hook ups, I mean everyones already half pissed and probably down

Women just can't take jokes

Matched with a woke feminist

She said I feel like sh*t my uterus is falling out, you know that time of the month

I said, us men call it blow job week

Apparent im a misogynist and sexist

Love tinder sometimes

Pissing off lefties is fun
Bitch had it coming.

tinder in a bloody nutshell
Why I hated online dating websites/apps. I tried them all. Tinder, Oasis, PoF. Hot women on there yes. But so much dross you have to wade through.

one evening I received a message from a girl I swiped right on coz she looked cute.
so we started chatting and I learnt a few things.

a) she could hold a conversation
B) she used proper grammar and spelling
C) she LOVES sport.

Needless to say that girl is now my wife But she’s the exception not the rule.

I still love this thread though for the horror stories that remind me why I never liked being single or “playing the field”.

Why I hated online dating websites/apps. I tried them all. Tinder, Oasis, PoF. Hot women on there yes. But so much dross you have to wade through.

one evening I received a message from a girl I swiped right on coz she looked cute.
so we started chatting and I learnt a few things.

a) she could hold a conversation
B) she used proper grammar and spelling
C) she LOVES sport.

Needless to say that girl is now my wife But she’s the exception not the rule.

I still love this thread though for the horror stories that remind me why I never liked being single or “playing the field”.
gives me hope

OkCupid was my best dating site

You are one of the lucky ones many don't find love online

Most girls lie especially on dating sites

gives me hope

OkCupid was my best dating site

You are one of the lucky ones many don't find love online

Most girls lie especially on dating sites
And how. It’s a jungle out there.

Why do I get the majority of matches with women older than me :think:

Been off the Tinder train for a while. Think I’m gonna try and make it permanent. I’m a very average looking guy so it’s a constant struggle, even though I’ve lost like 40 kg in the last couple years. I’m not forward enough to use it as a hookup app either.

Went to uni for a semester this year and it took less than a fortnight to find several chicks that I clicked with and eventually one that I slept with a couple of times before I moved interstate. Being around young people my age that share common interests is infinitely better for me than trawling through profiles on Tinder.

Using spelling and grammar like that probably didn't help your case.
thatsthejoke.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Guys lie as much as girls on dating sites, you would be silly to think its one gender. I have heard horror stories from both sides.

Went on a tinder date right before lockdown. Photos were 9 years out of date and didn't look like her at all. Good times :tearsofjoy:
Absolutely it’s not just girls. I’d spoken to many girls who find it refreshing to speak with a guy who doesn’t just straight up want to creep/hook up and actually wants to establish meaningful communication first.

Guys lie as much as girls on dating sites, you would be silly to think its one gender. I have heard horror stories from both sides.

Went on a tinder date right before lockdown. Photos were 9 years out of date and didn't look like her at all. Good times :tearsofjoy:
I love those one these were from when i was 16 now 30 and had 3 kids

Looks like Susan Boyle now

Why would that guy open with, you have lovely eyes, when you can barely see her eyes. He's lucky to have got even one response.
lord knows i just thought it encapsulated tinder in a nutshell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back