Computers & Internet Tinder

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whole things a cesspit and not really worth taking seriously. The miss match in matches and numbers means it is very one sided.
Something like bumble and hinge are a slight improvement but not much better.
Dating can be very hard work.
Just download see if you can match and hook up. If something develops from that all good if not what have you really lost?
Met my current girlfriend from Hinge. Used one of her prompts to begin a conversation and never looked back. Managed to hit the sweet spot of talking enough to be comfortable but not so long it's too easy to put into the "guy friend in the phone" category when I asked for a date

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Please bring that thread back to its former glory
former glory ill burn the place down

most awkward would be met a girl on tinder dated for 3 months, she would turn up randomly at cricket to support me. She was skinny but hot it was great. We went to the movies she gave me a handjob. After the movies she said she missed doing that and having a utensil in her hands. Turns out she had surgery at 16 to become a woman thats why she had no boobs.

most awkward would be met a girl on tinder dated for 3 months, she would turn up randomly at cricket to support me. She was skinny but hot it was great. We went to the movies she gave me a handjob. After the movies she said she missed doing that and having a utensil in her hands. Turns out she had surgery at 16 to become a woman thats why she had no boobs.

Three months! I went on a Tinder meet once and they told me afterwards that they were trans. We discussed that it was never a not awkward time to come out with these things but it was best to do it early on. But months later, after a handjob, is surely a contender for the most awkward time to do so.

'this is how I used to like it'

Three months! I went on a Tinder meet once and they told me afterwards that they were trans. We discussed that it was never a not awkward time to come out with these things but it was best to do it early on. But months later, after a handjob, is surely a contender for the most awkward time to do so.
Yep hence why I bolted like usian bolt what else is she hiding haha. My best work friend is trans no problems but that kinda freaked me the * out

If people want more awkward and terrible stories i have a few

On behalf of all readers, yes we do.
Matched with a Mum, she was in her late 20's had her child 13 days a fortnight on her one free night she wanted a booty call. I wasn't going to say no at all she said she liked mild BDSM i thought that meant whips chains basic s**t. I turn up she pulled out an suitcase/brief case with a combo lock on it. She said this is her BDSM equipment she then pulled out a leather pouch (kinda like a knife holder chefs have). Unties it and there are ******* scalpels in it, gets one and gives herself a half mastectomy literally cuts the top half of her boob in a semi circle. Gives me the knife dripping with bloody I leg it back to the car and home. I was scared s**t the cops were going to pull me over and think i have killed someone. Also the story of how i ended up with a new car seat set because blood is a hard to get out of sheep skin

Matched with a Mum, she was in her late 20's had her child 13 days a fortnight on her one free night she wanted a booty call. I wasn't going to say no at all she said she liked mild BDSM i thought that meant whips chains basic sh*t. I turn up she pulled out an suitcase/brief case with a combo lock on it. She said this is her BDSM equipment she then pulled out a leather pouch (kinda like a knife holder chefs have). Unties it and there are ******* scalpels in it, gets one and gives herself a half mastectomy literally cuts the top half of her boob in a semi circle. Gives me the knife dripping with bloody I leg it back to the car and home. I was scared sh*t the cops were going to pull me over and think i have killed someone. Also the story of how i ended up with a new car seat set because blood is a hard to get out of sheep skin

And that kids... is how I met your mother.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back