Computers & Internet Tinder

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well made it to 3 dates with extreeeeeemely attractive Tinder girl. 3rd date was going 10/10, then went sour and downhill quickly (from her end... I was fine)

Have since been ghosted. Kind of curious as to why, but I guess these things happen.
What the hell happened? What do you think could have turned it south so suddenly? Bizzare no?

Well made it to 3 dates with extreeeeeemely attractive Tinder girl. 3rd date was going 10/10, then went sour and downhill quickly (from her end... I was fine)

Have since been ghosted. Kind of curious as to why, but I guess these things happen.
How did it go downhill? I mean was it through the last date or was it after (no contact)? Deets man!

Matched with someone and we both super liked each other.

I start work and 2 hours later look at my phone and she has already deleted me without any conversation at all.

Oh well....

A super like with no contact is weird. Do you have a pic with a tiger, or shirtless fishing or something she may have seen after looking more closely ?

Or maybe you failed rule 1 and 2:
Rule 1 - be good looking
Rule 2 - dont be not good looking

Guys, ...gentlemen, ...simps. Don't even bother with apps.

If you're not a creepy dude lacking in social skills* enroll in a dance class, preferably a partnered-style of dance. Lots of women, some of them very thirsty. Plus you get some exercise, social connection and learn a skill. From my experience there's always a shortage in the guy/girl ratio.

Even yoga classes are a better place to meet women than dating apps.

* If you fit that description pretend to be gay.

Guys, ...gentlemen, ...simps. Don't even bother with apps.

If you're not a creepy dude lacking in social skills* enroll in a dance class, preferably a partnered-style of dance. Lots of women, some of them very thirsty. Plus you get some exercise, social connection and learn a skill. From my experience there's always a shortage in the guy/girl ratio.

Even yoga classes are a better place to meet women than dating apps.

* If you fit that description pretend to be gay.
I'd just like to add that Pole Dancing fitness classes are like shooting fish in a barrel. Very much a high risk vs high reward. If one person think's you're a creep it's game over.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd just like to add that Pole Dancing fitness classes are like shooting fish in a barrel. Very much a high risk vs high reward. If one person think's you're a creep it's game over.
Yep. I know a few chicks who are into pole dancing. Some of the stories of being hit on are downright cringe worthy.
One had asked my friend if she would like to dance on his pole at home." Lmao.

Talking about girls who are a huge waste of time, let's tell you the story of the girl who wasted 10 months of my ******* life

Met on tinder, dated 15-20 times over 9 months she lived an hour and a half away so we always met half way. After 9 months dating she swapped unis and was moving into accommodation (uni assisted) 30 mins away. I had met her child and got a long well with the 4-5 year old terror. I thought if we could make it work from 1.5 hours apart 30 mins would be a piece of piss.

We meet for my birthday lunch a few days before because i had to go to Canberra to graduate for university. She paid, gave me a gift and was excited about showing me her flat when I got back from Canberra.

I was driving to Canberra on my birthday to graduate the next day, I got a text from her saying I think we would be best being friends. I asked why? She said if i can't respect her decision we can't be friends. campaigner blocked me and never spoke again

After 10 months and all the work I put in I went * this s**t I have given up on dating girls from Tinder since then been 4 years just keeping it casual

Talking about girls who are a huge waste of time, let's tell you the story of the girl who wasted 10 months of my ******* life

Met on tinder, dated 15-20 times over 9 months she lived an hour and a half away so we always met half way. After 9 months dating she swapped unis and was moving into accommodation (uni assisted) 30 mins away. I had met her child and got a long well with the 4-5 year old terror. I thought if we could make it work from 1.5 hours apart 30 mins would be a piece of piss.

We meet for my birthday lunch a few days before because i had to go to Canberra to graduate for university. She paid, gave me a gift and was excited about showing me her flat when I got back from Canberra.

I was driving to Canberra on my birthday to graduate the next day, I got a text from her saying I think we would be best being friends. I asked why? She said if i can't respect her decision we can't be friends. campaigner blocked me and never spoke again

After 10 months and all the work I put in I went fu** this sh*t I have given up on dating girls from Tinder since then been 4 years just keeping it casual
You dodged a bullet. Be thankful.

After 10 months and all the work I put in I went fu** this sh*t I have given up on dating girls from Tinder since then been 4 years just keeping it casual
Thats rough buddy. No tell tale signs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back