Computers & Internet Tinder

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Appreciate the update chunkylover53 - it's always great to live vicariously through others.

Apreciated the links to original posts too, so thoughtful of you

Aaand finally, appreciate the reference to your username. Lol'd at it

As guy if you're not in the top 10-15% in looks dating apps are a dumpster fire. Plenty of evidence online to back that up. The exception is when you travel o/s.

You're better off using social circles or hitting bars if you're looking for a woman.
Agree. Even then, hitting the bars is hit and miss at getting long term dates if you're not in the top 15% in looks.

Yep.

Also as bloke, generally have to decent body (no beer gut or xl shirts), head of hair etc.

If you have a gut, balding etc. No chance.

Girls love to have 'um no shirtless pics in your bio guys'. Find me a guy with a good rig on display that isn't beating them away with a stick and I bet they text like Tim Paine.

Another update chunkylover53 ??

Very little! Very quiet atm actually.

Things have fizzled with influencer girl, haven't seen beach swim girl for while either.

Hard time of year too as everyone is starting to have their Christmas/work events all weekend. Thread might have to lean on someone else for a bit.

Hard time of year too as everyone is starting to have their Christmas/work events all weekend. Thread might have to lean on someone else for a bit.
I hear you re: time of year. Two dates with a pretty cool British girl who I am definitely interested in, but she is busy for the next week and then I am going home for 2 weeks over Xmas. So it's on ice until 2022... very real possibility of it fizzling out due to lack of momentum.

Jumping on the apps in the hometown is always a bit of a laugh though, so I'll do my best to manufacture a Christmas tale for yall.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Matched with a guy 2 weeks ago, been constantly messaging, calling & FaceTiming. Met on Saturday on my work break, went into emporium talked and hooked up hahaha. Meeting on Wednesday 😃

I must srsly have no life. I am free free free up until Xmas Day, bar one Saturday night. And going away not until the 29th.

I should get meself one of those... those life thingys :sadv1:

I see a solution.....

Last time I was on bumble I had about 23 matches in the first 4 days, that was back in May, this week 4.

:$

I am going to chalk it up to xmas, just to salvage some self confidence haha.

Matched with a guy 2 weeks ago, been constantly messaging, calling & FaceTiming. Met on Saturday on my work break, went into emporium talked and hooked up hahaha. Meeting on Wednesday 😃
I learned a while ago that "hooking up" can mean different things depending on where you are from. In the US it means sex but I always thought it was just making out. So was it the US or Australian version of hooking up in the emporium? :p

I learned a while ago that "hooking up" can mean different things depending on where you are from. In the US it means sex but I always thought it was just making out. So was it the US or Australian version of hooking up in the emporium? :p
HAHAHA yeah the aus version, it was soooo hot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back