Computers & Internet Tinder

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m hanging around to hear stories about dawgs and pawgs on tinder. Unfortunately I’m getting a Disney channel movie.
Sorry mate. Girls actually post on BigFooty as well, and women (and some dudes) like hearing about romance... you'll have to grin and bear it for a while.

I'm a lovestruck puppy at the moment, and I'm not afraid to share it with the world! Wait till I tell the boys at work, I'll have the buckets lined up! :sick:

Sorry mate. Girls actually post on BigFooty as well, and women (and some dudes) like hearing about romance... you'll have to grin and bear it for a while.

I'm a lovestruck puppy at the moment, and I'm not afraid to share it with the world! Wait till I tell the boys at work, I'll have the buckets lined up! :sick:
All I can say is be careful and try your hardest to go slow, I've seen this movie with friends, who end a long term relationship then fall in love and fall hard for the first person they date soon after... It normally doesn't end well.

Hopefully for your sake you can be the exception to the rule (from what I've seen anyway)

All I can say is be careful and try your hardest to go slow, I've seen this movie with friends, who end a long term relationship then fall in love and fall hard for the first person they date soon after... It normally doesn't end well.

Hopefully for your sake you can be the exception to the rule (from what I've seen anyway)
I appreciate it Willo. I'll take it easy, mate. Both of us have a lot to lose. I question myself a lot... I wonder if what I'm doing is crazy and if I'll get bitten on the arse!

Time will tell, I guess. Try to make it over to the Thursday night match versus the Crows! Bring your missus, I'm sure she'd love it! If I'm still with this girl then, we'll be going to that game together.

Coming out of a marriage where I hadn't felt the love for years, it's a rather intoxicating feeling when someone you like so much feels the same way about you.
its ******* awesome isn't it!

I appreciate it Willo. I'll take it easy, mate. Both of us have a lot to lose. I question myself a lot... I wonder if what I'm doing is crazy and if I'll get bitten on the arse!

Time will tell, I guess. Try to make it over to the Thursday night match versus the Crows! Bring your missus , I'm sure she'd love it! If I'm still with this girl then, we'll be going to that game together.

Pass

:D

It went as well as I could have hoped for, and more! I'm a little besotted with her actually. She's just so beautiful inside and out.

Chatting tonight on messenger, she said how comfortable I made her felt. She said she really enjoyed my company.

Coming out of a marriage where I hadn't felt the love for years, it's a rather intoxicating feeling when someone you like so much feels the same way about you.
Brilliant, enjoy and good luck

I'm in a similar situation, ended an 8 year relationship 3ish months ago, and I'm pretty sweet on this (tinder) girl - and her me - who seems to tick all the boxes.

Thing is it's the 2nd time I've caught feelings in this period and I'm not sure how much of it is me filling a void, or a heightened sensitivity to new people who also happen to be very cool.

I need to find some DTF slappers who are less intellectually stimulating. Need less drama / seriousness in my life for a while cos I'm still getting through the break up.

I'm in a similar situation, ended an 8 year relationship 3ish months ago, and I'm pretty sweet on this (tinder) girl - and her me - who seems to tick all the boxes.

Thing is it's the 2nd time I've caught feelings in this period and I'm not sure how much of it is me filling a void, or a heightened sensitivity to new people who also happen to be very cool.

I need to find some DTF slappers who are less intellectually stimulating. Need less drama / seriousness in my life for a while cos I'm still getting through the break up.

Explore this angle.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I must be a miserable prick because the thought of exchanging emojis as a grown adult in order to portray my affection for a new person makes me want to climb the highest mountain and shoot myself in the head.
Why bother climbing the mountain if you're just going to shoot yourself?

I must be a miserable prick because the thought of exchanging emojis as a grown adult in order to portray my affection for a new person makes me want to climb the highest mountain and shoot myself in the head.

You could portray that with emojis too.
headshot-suicide.gif

Bumble date completed, not sure what to think. She was lovely, looked great (a tiny bit on the plus side but still attractive), but no sex before marriage. Who am I to judge I'm a 25 year old virgin in a wheelchair, but that had me thinking :think:

We both admitted we had convos going with other parties so the honesty was reassuring.

I'm happy to catch up again but I couldn't date her exclusively after that revelation I think.

Well following this, outside of a few messages after I got home that day, no contact from bumble girl at all.

Melbourne girl that I connected through Instagram has increased to sexy snaps yesterday so I know which way I'm leading now. I was always in this camp but I really can't wait to get to Melbourne and see how we click.

I'm there for a week from April 2.

Well following this, outside of a few messages after I got home that day, no contact from bumble girl at all.

Melbourne girl that I connected through Instagram has increased to sexy snaps yesterday so I know which way I'm leading now. I was always in this camp but I really can't wait to get to Melbourne and see how we click.

I'm there for a week from April 2.
enjoy your week when there. just keep up the banter until then and don't stuff it up

enjoy your week when there. just keep up the banter until then and don't stuff it up

I really hope I don't, because I am keen for more than just 1 week of fun (even considering the distance). She's super easy to talk to, shares a lot of interest and just sounds fun.

I'm nervous and excited about what might happen.

I really hope I don't, because I am keen for more than just 1 week of fun (even considering the distance). She's super easy to talk to, shares a lot of interest and just sounds fun.

I'm nervous and excited about what might happen.
Careful you'll fail before even starting, dial it back abit otherwise you'll crash hard.

Careful you'll fail before even starting, dial it back abit otherwise you'll crash hard.

Which I am fearing, yesterday was awesome to receive those pics cause it's very reassuring that she is leaning towards that angle of the friendship and what it could deliver.

But it will hurt if this doesn't deliver again, I know based on the last experience that time heals etc but when you know there's a chance, and you have no history, you want it bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back