Computers & Internet Tinder

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
and set my height to 173cm. A normal, healthy, attractive height for a human male. My profile is the same as Tinder but for this one difference - my height.

its over:

1586258087105.png

Anything above 175cm is widely considered freak territory.

How does it feel knowing while you keep having to lower your body through door frames I can just walk through worry free?
Yeah but we don't need a booster seat to see over the steering wheel while driving, so... you know.

Started re-using these apps when I got bored and interested as lockdown started to kick in. The prompts feature I think is a winner for hinge, considering one of the main issues people have with tinder as far as I can tell is the lack of interesting conversation past “hey how are you” and that a lot of the best tinder conversations get started with something in the bio acting as a ‘prompt’ anyway. Disagree that hinge is only for something more genuine than tinder. Bit of a mixed bag of personalities for sure not all searching for the same thing.

You realise most of the female profiles are fake, right?

Brothers, they mean to keep us down.

As you are aware, displaying your height is mandatory on Hinge profiles. On Tinder, no such feature exists.

What should also be no surprise is the fact that on Tinder, I have accumulated 99+ likes on my profile. So with this in mind, I set my Hinge profile up the other night and set my height to 173cm. A normal, healthy, attractive height for a human male. My profile is the same as Tinder but for this one difference - my height. The same profile.

After a period of 24 hours, I managed only five 'likes' from other users on the app. Five. Me, HaroLad. HaroChad. Just five. From a potentially infinite number of prospects down to just five.

So, I decided to change my height from 5'9 (average, normal height) to 6'0 (freakish, unconventional height). Lo and behold, the likes came in thick and fast.

And what is most troubling is that it would seem as I gradually increased my height, I was being shown more attractive profiles. That's right - go and see for yourself. Add those extra few inches for access into an underground society you would otherwise never knew existed.

We truly do live in a society.

Wow... Peter Dinklage posts on the same footy forum as me.

Have to follow rules 1 and 2 in the dating world. Girls say otherwise but the facts say theyre lying...
On a visual-based dating app then yes, physical attractiveness rains supreme. If you don't look good in photos or you're just an ugly mofo, then your best bet is probably finding someone you click with IRL.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well you know you're in trouble when there are no matches after 3 days and yet you find yourself responding to the obvious scam. Deleted. Not much luck.
Hey I can't even get scam matches you lucky bastard

Why would any good looking female use tinder? If they want to hook up cant they just go and find chad in da club?
You answered your own question. Most women can hook up when they want. Why go to da club when Chad (wtf) he is is probs in Tinder.
Tinders now mainstream. Nothing wrong with it per say but if you're not the sort of person who does well at a pub club you won't do well on that.
And vice versa. Looks come into it but also personality and trying to attract attention.

I have been swiping in Chile recently.

Yummy! 😛
Anyone tried the US? Seems to be much easier over there.

Got like 40 likes in 24 hours after going to Hawaii

I went up and down the west coast.

Can really tell the difference in how the girls look as you get further down to Mexico.
Yeah, very different makeup to here surprisingly, not at all what I’d have thought having never been there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back