Multiplat Tiny Tina's Wonderlands

Remove this Banner Ad

Having heaps of fun with this. Better than Borderlands 3 I have to say. Though the enemies seem far easier than usual...even on the hardest mode.

Agree about the enemies. Pretty much the only time I die is when the enemy explodes a barrel next to me. Or I accidentally shoot a barrel. Or I accidentally bring the barrel to me with a spell.

I ******* hate the barrels in this game.

Agree about the enemies. Pretty much the only time I die is when the enemy explodes a barrel next to me. Or I accidentally shoot a barrel. Or I accidentally bring the barrel to me with a spell.

I ******* hate the barrels in this game.
The barrels are awesome. Definitely OP and it's great.

I beat the main story and had lots of fun. It was what you would expect a spin off of Borderlands to be.

The DLC is really crap. 30 minutes of nothing really, no story whatsoever. Definitely not worth purchasing.
Oh that's disappointing. I was thinking of picking up the DLC. Will skip it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh that's disappointing. I was thinking of picking up the DLC. Will skip it.

Good decision. You’re better off watching a YouTube walkthrough (they last 30-40 minutes).

The DLC is basically the same as the encounters you will get in the overworld. You have 5 levels worth of enemies but you need to kill certain enemies to pickup a certain amount of whatever they drop, then go through the portal and start the next level. Once all 5 are done, DLC over. No end credits.

A few posts above I said I bought the main game + season pass on sale for $111. I would have been hugely disappointed if I paid the original $139 price, or bought them standalone for $7-8 each. Very disappointed as Borderlands has always had some great DLC.

Picked this up during the week having heaps of fan so far. Borderlands has always been a good game to whined down too this one is no exception, just good old fashed silly fun.
frame rate on the PS4 is a little slow through could be my PS4 is getting old and telling me it’s time to upgrade soon.

Picked this up during the week having heaps of fan so far. Borderlands has always been a good game to whined down too this one is no exception, just good old fashed silly fun.
frame rate on the PS4 is a little slow through could be my PS4 is getting old and telling me it’s time to upgrade soon.
I found the frame rate on Borderlands 3 to be MUCH worse.

Little fanfare for this thread. :(

Started this a few days ago and having a lot of fun with it! Definitely enjoying it more than I thought I would since there were a fair few reviews/opinions that were lukewarm or disappointed with it.

I'm really impressed with how great all the different worlds/levels look. Plays and runs pretty smooth, and I agree you don't really die as much in this game. I reckon 12-15 tops for me over 28-30 hours so far.

Disappointing the DLC is quite lame, it could be why the game only has a 'mostly positive' rating on Steam

This will surely make it's way to Playstation Plus soon enough. Will give it a go once it's on there. Always down for some Borderlands!

Finished it! Great game. I guess in the end I could've done with maybe upping the difficulty. In hindsight the bosses were extremely easy.

Only disappointing thing was probably my legendary drops, haha. which were mostly spells or swords. Nice to have, but I never got an SMG or assault rifle. Only 1 sniper, pistol, and rocket launcher. Pistol was great, but rarely use a rocket launcher and I never use a sniper.

Going away for the weekend so won't be able to give chaos chambers a go just yet. Any good?

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back