Tippett's Gone - READ RULES BEFORE POSTING

Which AFC deserter were/are you most salty towards?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Does that mean you'd have him playing? It's fine if you would, I just don't think he would be anywhere near his output at Melbourne if he'd stayed in Adelaide where he'd grown too comfortable.

Based on nothing at all.

Bernie would be in our top3 mids right now, and on a good day might be our best.

Asking if he would be in the 22 is astonishing

Who? Was he actually out there tonight??? :D Spud duckette of the highest degree.

One of the Duckette supporters on the tram offered to give him back - on all our behalves i declined. Hope no-one objects!!:D

Based on nothing at all.

Bernie would be in our top3 mids right now, and on a good day might be our best.

Asking if he would be in the 22 is astonishing
Vince is not ahead of Sloane, thommo, Douglas & brouch when fit.

Interesting to see at the end of the match, to a man every Sydney player looking shattered, except for Tippett who was grinning from ear to ear and laughing with Jacobs.

Wouldn't be happy with that attitude if I was a Sydney supporter.

e56227973c4179634c8a4d08d12ca8749dbb169121ea6cbdcba6d90afde77ab0.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Interesting to see at the end of the match, to a man every Sydney player looking shattered, except for Tippett who was grinning from ear to ear and laughing with Jacobs.

Wouldn't be happy with that attitude if I was a Sydney supporter.
You certainly get the impression with Kurt that footy is just a job; Chris Judd was much the same.

He's always appeared bemused more than anything when confronted with the angst of fans.

Was Bernie actually lazy in his last year with us or just played out of position.

the only thing lazy about Bernie's time with us, are the lazy claims from people saying he was unmotivated. Melbourne gave him more burn in the guts as he was higher up in their mid rotations but if you didn't notice his role with us, you weren't going to notice his role with someone else.

Bernie's last years with us have become one big myth perpetuated by bad, lazy observers. really grinds my gears actually.

I also don't buy the 10 years from a draft pick argument either, because where does that end? should we trade Tex, Tails, Sloaney etc. at the end of the year, just thinking how good the picks will be, for how long and our window will really open in 2022.

Remember all the s**t from swsns fans over this?

look at campaigners winge about umpires.

Proud of the boys, you cant beat a team with 4 extra players. We did the best with the hand we were dealt with. Adelaides pressure was good but much of that was because the umps kept handing the ball back to them once we had a bit of momentum

Think we got a bum deal with the umps, but we also made some silly mistakes, but we showed some heart

Sure it was one of those games where the umps and the bounce of the ball seemed to go against us,

3. It's a tough game when the opposition bring their own umpires.

I learnt if your wife goes for the crows and you tell her the umpires cost the swans a win it does not end that well

That mon push in the back which allowed that betts goal infuriates me.

The umpires were impacted by the crowd and the non call on Betts a particular lowlight, however some of the calls on us, particularly the not 15 which didn't seem to apply to the home side as well as the ruck frees... were rubbish.

Seemed to me that we got a real good rub of the green in the first half, the umpires noticed and tried to level it up.

Played very well, well enough to win

Only stat we lost - as always - was frees - Prima Donna cheating umpire frauds who gifted Adelaide the game. Disgusting, disgraceful fraud - but usual. Betts push in the back. Tex deliberate ignored. Calling not 15 - another gift goal to Crows. Makes our politicians look honest.

We will win the flag.

Umpires were woeful and should be fired, **** this "be nice" crap we didn't lose because of the umps and Adelaide should and will get full credit. But **** me the only ones who should ever get near a ******* footy game is the goal umpires. why is this league so against actually training professionals. ******* idiots.

Betts got a couple of ump gimme goals and got one after he shoved our own player in the back.

Ok back from game.

How the **** was that not a push in the back. Sure you played momentum killer that entire ******* second half, but you could see a ******* blantant push in the back?! Did they pay you at half time or are you just THAT incompetent.

We'll be there deep into finals. Were barely broken open by probably the best forward line in the comp and nearly beat a damn good side in very good form at their home ground, in spite of some pretty bad luck with umpiring. .

Lol forgetting 3 of the first 4 crows goals from bs umpiring then

* Adelaide got at least 4 goals from ultra soft freekicks (particularly in the first half) or non calls (Eddie's push in the back). And they still only won by 10 points.

But the consistent assistance from the umps did not help at all, you can think what you like, but the crows got the rub of the green like always at home

Umpires didn't keep us in the game that is BS.
Umpires were muppets the whole night.

The umpiring was sh!t all round, fantastic game ruined by umpires wanting their 2 minutes of fame. F*cken muppets. :mad:

Well my optometrist says I am short sighted

So f*** the umps :p

After an adelaide poster politely pointed out the reality of the umps they were threatened by a moderator.

Seeing as your a former Mod, I'll show you the respect to remind you of where you are currently posting and in the manner that you doing so isn't welcome. Keep it up and I won't extend that respect before giving you a day off.

Alot of these guys are girls and the thugby mentality of NSW has infected them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back