Tippett's Gone - READ RULES BEFORE POSTING

Which AFC deserter were/are you most salty towards?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Grief. Are you bored and looking for an argument. You must be.

All I have said is that someone of authority has told me a story that confirmed point 1 of that particular conversation I responded to. I have no reason to doubt what I was told.

I really don't care if you accept what I have relayed or not. I also don't care if you think I am pretending or being narrow minded (I like simple words I actually understand).

And I don't know John Reid.

Double whoosh

someone said to you it was the other guys. Wow, must be true. Wasn’t me officer.

If that isn’t reason to doubt then I don’t know what to tell you.

Team players of good moral character, as Blucher is trying to paint Tippett as, do not leave a club in the fashion Tippett left us, its as simple as that. You look at how Dangerfield left us, Gibbs left Carlton,

I'm not going to profess to know the ins and outs of what happened, only those who were directly involved could do that, and by the sounds memories are pretty "hazy" in this regard anyway.

We do know that grave mistakes were made on both sides and that if Tippett had actually cared for anyone bar himself, things would not have gone down in the fashion they did. Tippett, under the close guidance of Blucher, acted like a petulant child who had no regard for the club and people he was leaving.
The way lever left was on another level I reckon

After having time to reflect and after last year's prelim and with Danger publicly declaring he was baracking for us in the grand final, I can honestly say I have no I'll feelings towards danger for leaving.

Don't get me wrong, I don't want him to play well against us, and I wished he'd stayed, but I certainly don't harbour any resentment.

The afl were waiting for an excuse to hamper us. We were to strong

Tippet was the vehicle for then. If it wasn't tippet it would of been something else

Fair to say the afl ruined a good footballer when they used him against us to achieve thier goals.

Yeah nah, not fair to say at all
Oh, what makes you so sceptical?

We'd just won all those flags under Craigy.

We had David Anchor Noble killing it every trade period.

Best captain in the league.

And the greatest CEO of all time. Of all time!

It was a setup.

I would prefer you to don’t try to peddle fake confirmations or stick your head in your bum when you don’t like what you hear in return

But... ;)
jesus..

you have trouble letting go don't you

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And you can’t follow a train longer than 2 thoughts in a row

Guess we’re all cursed
wow, personal insults now. classy as always :thumbsu:

maybe if you yell louder, you'll win

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back