Competitions Tipping 2021 - Saints Board Comp. Win a medal and stuff!

Remove this Banner Ad

saints-board-2020.png

BigFooty Saints Board Tipping is back!

The Saints Board Tipping Comp is up and running - and again this year we're using BigFooty's own tipping system.

Join Here: https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/pickem/saints-forum-tipping-2021.47/join-pool

Enter tips here: https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/pickem/saints-forum-tipping-2021.47/

First prize is a shiny medal and a year's Premium Platinum membership.

Want cash prizes?

The Official BigFooty Forum comp is running for supporters from across the site, with $1000 in cash prizes, and weekly Premium Platinum memberships:

Just click, join and tip!

Start your own tipping comp

You can even make your own comp for your friends, family, work, school, club... whatever you like:

You can run normal tipping or a knockout/survivor style comp.

THERE'S MORE!

Official BigFooty All-in Brawl Knockout Comp

Up on the main board a site-wide knockout comp has been announced.

No official prizes are settled but we will give something if you are the last man standing.

This is how the survivor comp goes - its a knockout. We're going 2 strikes and you are out.

Each participant picks ONE team that they think is going to win their match for the week. If they get it right, they move onto the next week. If they get it WRONG, they receive a STRIKE. You are eliminated when you receive 2 strikes: This is a double-elimination comp.​
You can only choose a team ONCE.... eg, if you pick the Crows in week 1, you can not pick the Crows again during the entire season.​

If you ask nicely, the mods will start a Saints Board knockout tipping comp too :)

Saints Knockout comp sounds awesome. Would need a lot of entrants though.

We've discussed it or even a knockout goal scoring comp, but had similar concerns about interest...
If you want something like this, speak up!

We've discussed it or even a knockout goal scoring comp, but had similar concerns about interest...
If you want something like this, speak up!
Might even be worth posting in the preseason thread about a knockout comp.

I'd guess a lot of people see this thread and just ignore it as they don't want to do tipping.
Knockout seems like a completely different thing and has way less commitment

BigFooty Saints Board Tipping is back!

The Saints Board Tipping Comp is up and running - and again this year we're using BigFooty's own tipping system.

Join Here: https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/pickem/saints-forum-tipping-2021.47/join-pool

Enter tips here: https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/pickem/saints-forum-tipping-2021.47/

First prize is a shiny medal and a year's Premium Platinum membership.

Want cash prizes?

The Official BigFooty Forum comp is running for supporters from across the site, with $1000 in cash prizes, and weekly Premium Platinum memberships:

Just click, join and tip!

Start your own tipping comp

You can even make your own comp for your friends, family, work, school, club... whatever you like:

You can run normal tipping or a knockout/survivor style comp.

THERE'S MORE!

Official BigFooty All-in Brawl Knockout Comp

Up on the main board a site-wide knockout comp has been announced.

No official prizes are settled but we will give something if you are the last man standing.

This is how the survivor comp goes - its a knockout. We're going 2 strikes and you are out.

Each participant picks ONE team that they think is going to win their match for the week. If they get it right, they move onto the next week. If they get it WRONG, they receive a STRIKE. You are eliminated when you receive 2 strikes: This is a double-elimination comp.​
You can only choose a team ONCE.... eg, if you pick the Crows in week 1, you can not pick the Crows again during the entire season.​

If you ask nicely, the mods will start a Saints Board knockout tipping comp too :)

Do any of these links work ? Trying on my iPad and I keep getting sent to really old pages like Tarrant to leave Collingwood etc .

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

This sends me to a thread about The New Rule from the year 2000 . Weird .

Are you seeing ads or 'related threads' maybe mate?
There are no results yet, so the main page is mostly empty. You'll be looking for a red button that says 'manage your tips' to enter your tips for round 1.

There are no results yet, so the main page is mostly empty. You'll be looking for a red button that says 'manage your tips' to enter your tips for round 1.

Can’t see any button or anything related to tips . No ads just some old page about a new rule from the year 2000 . I will try take a screenshot if I can using iPad .

Can’t workout a screenshot but I was able to cut and paste a bit .

The New Rule
Thread starterReggi Start dateJan 30, 2000 Tagged users None
Not open for further replies.
R
Reggi
Jan 30, 2000
I like this new 'players can't take possession on the ground rule' it appears to have improved the focus on skills
Like Quote Reply
F
Freo_For_The_Flag
Rookie
Jan 17, 2000
Perth near Fremantle
Jan 30, 2000
Although the new rule seemed to get rid of the big packs emerging I don't like it. It is a big part of Aussie Rules to have player like Brett Ratten and Adrian Fletcher rocketing the ball out from under 10 players with a handball while on thier knees. The new rule gets rid of a unique aspect of footy and they should get rid of it as soon as possible.
Like Quote Reply
R
Reggi
Jan 30, 2000
That's a myth what distinguishes those players is that they keep their feet.

The only thing it effects is crap midfielders that jump all over the ball because they can't get it themselves

It's good for those players that go for the footy like the players you mentioned

That is bizarre. I've had a few instances in the past where random recommendations for old threads and articles would appear, but nothing like that.

Try this link; scroll down until you find the Saints comp and then try to get in that way?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That is bizarre. I've had a few instances in the past where random recommendations for old threads and articles would appear, but nothing like that.

Try this link; scroll down until you find the Saints comp and then try to get in that way?

that’s done it , now I can access the tips . No idea what was happening though.

Beyond me mate just glad you were able to get it sorted haha

Interesting, when I click on the big footy app I get taken to big footy with a white screen and black writing. However when I click on the link you gave and where I can access tipping and the site I get a black screen with white writing . Is the black screen a newer look ? Is the app from Apple store not updated or something which is why I couldn’t access the links ?

Ok there is definitely something wrong with the app . If I use the app the links don’t work and I can’t play videos in the disco which is a problem I’ve had for over a year at least . But I’ve bookmarked the site on my browser and everything works when I enter using that .
I hope this helps any other users until the app is fixed , if it can be .

Remove this Banner Ad

Back