Remove this Banner Ad

isamonster

Rookie
Nov 4, 2009
Montmerency
AFL Club
Geelong
Gday guys,

Just wondering if any of you have had any experiences with tipping services (good or bad) and if its worth subscribing to one. I know a bloke who used to do quite well from the tips he recieved but have heard other people havent done quite as well. Been looking into Champion Picks.. is there any others that anyone can recommend? cheers

All the tipping services that advertise in best bets etc are rubbish, my dad has tried a heap of them out, they usually start off ok, give u a few winners in the first week or too, after that you will start doing your $$ and end up telling them to stick the tips where the sun dont shine. They claim to have inside information and all this other crap but its bull. The only tipping service I would pay for is Deane Lester (Trackwatch) hes called but on Saturdays you can usually get his tips for free on the radio etc. anyway. Me personally I follow horse racing for enjoyment aswell as trying to make a few bucks and I enjoy studying the form myself and trying to find my own winners, I find when I do this even if I dont end up infront im usually less annoyed then if i was just following someone elses picks and they wernt doing any good.

I agree with Paul, don't pay for straight out tips. I know of at least two guys who post their ratings daily for FREE and you'll do better following them then from buying tips. I can also vouch for a few ratings services, some expensive, one cheap. pm me if you want more info

The only tipping service I would pay for is Deane Lester (Trackwatch) hes called but on Saturdays you can usually get his tips for free on the radio etc. anyway.

Lester puts up his two best bets, best tri and best first 4 on the tote (Tasmanian TAB website) each day. I don't follow him outright but always check them out if having a quad.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back