Autopsy 'Tis but a scratch - injury time -v- Bulldogs

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone wanna travel back to 1995 with me? Reckon it'll be great saying premiership coach and captain Gerard Neesham and Ben Allan become legends of the AFL.

I was actually ok with the performance until those 3 went down. It was only forward half execution (which is well known and not getting fixed without better personnel) that separated the teams.

yeah we tried hard.
Treacy is getting better every week and if the other dopey idiots in the forward line could watch that 18 year old kick for goal they may learn something

(Log in to remove this ad.)

b65bf435a29b94a2a48532328b423335.jpg

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

I was actually ok with the performance until those 3 went down. It was only forward half execution (which is well known and not getting fixed without better personnel) that separated the teams.

Same boat.

We tightened things up in the third and were definitely a sneaky chance before Wilson's meltdown and the impromptu spine removal.

Still the same issues but it was great to see Treacy hit the scoreboard in a meaningful way and lots of our better passages of play driven by the younger brigade.

Heartening: we are so close. The system works. If we can iron out some dumb errors and all of these injuries, then we are well on our way.

Disheartening: we are so far. Injuries seems to be a systemic problem. We have too many injury prone players and are not handling them well. And we have too many non-injured players that are prone to brainfarts. There is some serious reshuffling to do before we can fix that, with some tough decisions.

Thought we played pretty well most of the game but forward line isn't right yet. The injuries kill us and ruin the rest of the season which is a shame.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back