Off-topic **** Titanic, lets make The Hangover (and The Wolfpack Trilogy) the goat movie(s) of the Bay

Remove this Banner Ad

I rewatched 10 Things I hate About You on my new Oled TV and what an incredible film! It is much better than whatever movie the OP is trying to push on everyone!
GEZX.gif

I rewatched 10 Things I hate About You on my new Oled TV and what an incredible film! It is much better than whatever movie the OP is trying to push on everyone!
GEZX.gif

If it was so good and successful, how come Heath Ledger is no longer making movies ? 🤐

PAHR is great, it’s no Gallipoli, The Light Horsemen or Man From Snowy River though.
I haven't seen those but before I saw Picnic I thought there were almost no good Australian films like how almost all our music is not particularly good. Picnic is one of the goat movies in the world.

I haven't seen those but before I saw Picnic I thought there were almost no good Australian films like how almost all our music is not particularly good. Picnic is one of the goat movies in the world.
Yeah agreed, Aussie music is just beer drinking crap. Give me Def Leppard or Motley Crue anyday to get an Australian Day party started. 🤘

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah agreed, Aussie music is just beer drinking crap. Give me Def Leppard or Motley Crue anyday to get an Australian Day party started. 🤘
"Where is Def Leppard?
Where is Motley Crue?
Why do all my lyrics
sound like Dr. Seuss?"

Death To All But Metal - Steel Panther

Probably not allowed to post the video.

Your taste in movies is almost as bad as your taste in footy clubs and men..

Anyhow got a couple of underrated Johnny Depp classics to recommend

220px-Sleepy_hollow_ver2.jpg

Sweeneylarge.jpg

Both are fun for the family romps !!!

Mad Max

"Jack's thinking was 'I'm not going to do one thing that jeopodises her'! And that's totally in character" - James Cameron

That is why Jack is the best! What a beautiful love story.
The experiment showed that Jack could have survived.

Fortunately he was just a peasant and was probably glad to throw away his life for a 1%er

Remove this Banner Ad

Back