Review Titanium-edged Giants beat the over-rated Dishlickers

Remove this Banner Ad

Look at the positives.... Bont now has 7 months to recover
Yep no worries and while he is recovering he can pull out the vision of him kicking that winning goal against you guys in 2016 and then pull out his Premiership medal...can Greene do that? course not he doesn't have one...just in case you have forgotten -

Yep no worries and while he is recovering he can pull out the vision of him kicking that winning goal against you guys in 2016 and then pull out his Premiership medal...can Greene do that? course not he doesn't have one...just in case you have forgotten -

Second posiive.... you will have plenty of time over the next few months to circle jerk over times gone by

Me? Im going to the GABBA

Sounds like old man syndrome. Sitting in a dark room drinking watching old flicks.

Not what I would want my star doing in the off-season.

But what about his Rising Star?

Sorry, I know that's a tender subject still judging by the incessant posting in the Lewis Taylor trade board thread.

Congratulations on the win.

Here are the midfield frequency stats from the match. If you haven't seen a previous post, this is an overall summary of how often your players were lining up as one of the 5 mids at bounces.

NB> Unfortunately, centre clearances are no longer accessible to the public for free as the AFL in their infinite wisdom got rid of them (and roughly half the other free stats) from their new match centre.

Overall Summary - 28

Kelly 25 (13i, 12w)
Perryman 23 wing
Hopper 23
Taranto 22
Reid 21 wing
de Boer 20 - Bontempelli 19
Greene 6

Rucks:
Mumford 25
Finlayson 3

Q1 - 6