Other (Title Challenge iOS) 1890 Victorian Professional Football Association

Imagine if in 1890 the Europeans who had settled in Australia had decided to play Soccer here. Using Title Challenge which is an iOS app I created a Victorian league. The league has 8 teams. Each player has a skill level of 4 (out of 20) except for one marquee player per team, who is from another country who is rated 6/20. The teams are below. I am taking charge of East Melbourne because they have an exciting set of twins who play CM together (Kyle and John Scotch).
View attachment 306164
This was inspired by Pie 4 Life's Victorian Baseball League thread and I've taken inspiration for some of the names from there, so thanks.
Eventually I will add leagues from other states. I'll do NSW next. But first this. So let's get into it.

Board Expectations
The board want to avoid the bottom three for the 1890 season. I am hoping that I can achieve my expectations as I think we can push for top 3. I have been given 2 million pounds to spend. As this is my first season I don't intend to spend that on players. I think our team is very strong and this season should be even enough for us to blitz the league.

Back