Analysis TK'S LAB ( AKA the bore room ) šŸŒˆ

Remove this Banner Ad

I've stayed sane waiting for Frank Ocean to release new music, I can wait for TK to post some new content, is what I'm telling myself as I scroll through the last 2 pages of this thread

On a serious note, what are some good resources for learning more about the game? Ideally with some film analysis to back it up? I think Roo's done a decent job of this on FoxFooty, came up w some nice clips on the FF youtube channel; anything else?

Last edited:
One last regular season TKs lab for old times sake. Picking up on something all the other media has ignored.

Steven May top of screen charging towards the goal square last 25s desperate to help out.

Screenshot_20210823-111729~2.png

May and Gawn about the same distance from goal here but they both know where they are going. May still charging towards goal as is Gawn. Tmac and Brown already in the goalsquare

Screenshot_20210823-111744~2.png

May here has continued running and he's taken Blicavs out of the play. Tmac and Brown are also holding opponents deep.
Gawns getting into position

Screenshot_20210823-111800~2.png

Now Mays in the square, he's taken Blicavs with him and the other keys are also occupying defenders. Pickett and Spargo and next to Gawn ready to crumb and the spade has been opened up infront

Screenshot_20210823-111821~2.png

Here you can see Max pointing to the space, 3 talls in the square occupying defenders and Koz does a hook run to get on the end of a Gawn drop through the space.
For mine Frittas getting into the space. Clear out dickhead.

Screenshot_20210823-111844~2.png

Marks taken. There's May with Blicavs behind him and Brown and Tmac also with men. Kozz front and centre for the crumb

Screenshot_20210823-111921~2.png

It's either the most perfect set play or a crazy series of events that fell in our lap.

One last regular season TKs lab for old times sake. Picking up on something all the other media has ignored.

Steven May top of screen charging towards the goal square last 25s desperate to help out.

View attachment 1215093

May and Gawn about the same distance from goal here but they both know where they are going. May still charging towards goal as is Gawn. Tmac and Brown already in the goalsquare

View attachment 1215094

May here has continued running and he's taken Blicavs out of the play. Tmac and Brown are also holding opponents deep.
Gawns getting into position

View attachment 1215095

Now Mays in the square, he's taken Blicavs with him and the other keys are also occupying defenders. Pickett and Spargo and next to Gawn ready to crumb and the spade has been opened up infront

View attachment 1215096

Here you can see Max pointing to the space, 3 talls in the square occupying defenders and Koz does a hook run to get on the end of a Gawn drop through the space.
For mine Frittas getting into the space. Clear out dickhead.

View attachment 1215097

Marks taken. There's May with Blicavs behind him and Brown and Tmac also with men. Kozz front and centre for the crumb

View attachment 1215098

It's either the most perfect set play or a crazy series of events that fell in our lap.
They were talking about this yesterday on one of the shows

The diamond formation to confuse the Geelong defenders of where the ball was going to go

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

They were talking about this yesterday on one of the shows

The diamond formation to confuse the Geelong defenders of where the ball was going to go

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk
Probably 360 then cause I don't watch that crap.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah I still don't like Whately, campaigner talks like he's reading from a scroll in the 1500s
yeah it's pretty annoying but since Dunstall has come on he kinda just introduces the topic and lets the Chief do most of the talking with him just saying his thoughts afterwards. Very Hosty, not focused on him

It's alright since Slobbo isn't on

Robbo provided an element of chaos, constantly threatening to derail the whole show. Easily the most entertaining thing about 360. Now it's absolutely boring.

Robbo provided an element of chaos, constantly threatening to derail the whole show. Easily the most entertaining thing about 360. Now it's absolutely boring.
I don't mind it with Dunstall, he talks sense

Time for a TK slapdown, I keep reading about Goody making us s**t and making us terrible going forward, Im gonna prove here that its a bunch our so called superstars shitting the bed in the big moments. This is Oliver, Trac, Brown, Pickett, Gawn, Lever and Hibberd. Not Jordan, Sparrow, Jackson and Hunt. THIS IS ALL IN THE 3RD QUARTER

Langdon desides hey * it, ill kick it with the outside of my right foot cause im all duck no dinner

IMG_20220807_151550377.jpg

OH WAIT I KICKED IT ON THE ******* FULL WITH OUR CAPTAIN STANDING 15M OUT UNMANNED

IMG_20220807_151625711~2.jpg

This one hurts me cause I do love me some Koz but here he is missing a pretty easy shot

IMG_20220807_151748704.jpg

WHEN HES ONLY GOT HALF THE ******* SIDE BEGGING FOR A JOE THE GOOSAGE

IMG_20220807_151758061~2.jpg

THE OLD MOUSTACHE BANDIT HIMSELF TAKING A NICE INTERCEPTING MARK

IMG_20220807_151916652.jpg

KOZ IS GIVING HIM A NICE LEAD UP IN ACRES OF SPACE, WITH A COUPLE SHORT TARGETS BUT OHHHHHHHH NO!

IMG_20220807_151933284~2.jpg

OLE JAKEY BOY DECIDES TO STEAL THE SHOW WITH BOMB FROM DOWN TOWN ( TM DwAYNE PIPE) BECAUSE WHY WOULD YOU EVEN PARTIALLY AIM FOR ANYONE WHOS FREE

IMG_20220807_151952911~2.jpg

WHEN YOU COULD KICK IT DOWN THE SKULL OF SOME YANK * WHO ONLY LEARNED HOW TO PLAY CATCHING FOOTYBALLS AGAINST US!!

IMG_20220807_152003141.jpg

THIS ONE IS THE HARSHEST BUT IF YOU WANNA BE THE BEST YOU GOTTA DO MORE THAN THIS, OLD SPARGZY HAS DIFFERENT OPTIONS FROM EASY TO HARD HERE, TRAC WITH HIS ARMS OPEN WIDER THAN BUDDYS ARC OR CHIP ONE INTO THE SPACE FOR BROWN AND GAWN WHO BETWEEN THE TWO OF THEM MIGHT BE ABLE TO DROP IT TOGETHER

IMG_20220807_152154361~2.jpg

NVM DIDNT REALISE THERE WAS OPTION 3, GET ****ed TK AND ILL JUST SHOVEL IT BACK TO PIG TO DEAL WITH WHO IMO HAS PLENTY OF ATTACKING OPTIONS BUT INSTEAD PUMPS IT LIKE HES BACK PLAYING FOR FRANGA

IMG_20220807_152208762~2.jpg

IMG_20220807_152317141~2.jpg

IVE GOT AN IDEA HERE, INSTEAD OF USING ME TEAMMATES ILL USE ALL ME CARROT AND SPINACH STRENGTH AND TRY BREAK A .....

IMG_20220807_152350142~2.jpg

* ME WHO COULD HAVE SEEN THAT COMING! IVE SEEN LETTUCE WRAPS HOLD UP BETTER UNDER PRESSURE.

IMG_20220807_152401469.jpg

DONT WORRY IM A ******* RED NUT campaigner SO I BURN ME TEAMMATES JUST STANDING NEXT TO EM, ATLEAST I GET A DISPOSAL THOUGH AYE!

IMG_20220807_151835644~2.jpg

SOMEHOW GAWNS MATCH WINNING PRELIM WAS THE WORST THING EVER, OLD * NUT OVER HERE DECIDES TO PING ONE OFF THE OUTSIDE OF HIS BOOT ON THE RUN ON THE FULL, BETTER THAN LETTING THE DOCKER campaigner GET ALL THE GLORY THO AMIRIGHT

IMG_20220807_152559643_HDR~2.jpg

THIS IS ME FAV, VOMMENTATORS WERE WAXING ON TRACS BEAUTIFUL KICK HERE, I WATCHED THIS ******* PLAY AND NOT A SINGLE campaigner MOVES EXCEPT THE BLOKE ON THE MARK. BROWNS COUPLE MTRS INSIDE THE POINT POST WHEN ITS KICKED

IMG_20220807_152658360~2.jpg

HES IN THE SAME ******* SPOT AFTER TRACS KICKED, TRAC DIDNT AIM FOR ANYONE HE ******* SHANKED IT UNDER PRESSURE AS PER BLOODY USUAL AND LUCKILY OLD VEGAN HEAD IS THE ONLY ONE WHO PICKS UP ITS GOING ON THE FULL

IMG_20220807_152720374~2.jpg

Time for a TK slapdown, I keep reading about Goody making us s**t and making us terrible going forward, Im gonna prove here that its a bunch our so called superstars shitting the bed in the big moments. This is Oliver, Trac, Brown, Pickett, Gawn, Lever and Hibberd. Not Jordan, Sparrow, Jackson and Hunt. THIS IS ALL IN THE 3RD QUARTER

Langdon desides hey * it, ill kick it with the outside of my right foot cause im all duck no dinner

View attachment 1470007

OH WAIT I KICKED IT ON THE ******* FULL WITH OUR CAPTAIN STANDING 15M OUT UNMANNED

View attachment 1470008

This one hurts me cause I do love me some Koz but here he is missing a pretty easy shot

View attachment 1470010

View attachment 1470011

View attachment 1470013

KOZ IS GIVING HIM A NICE LEAD UP IN ACRES OF SPACE, WITH A COUPLE SHORT TARGETS BUT OHHHHHHHH NO!

View attachment 1470014

OLE JAKEY BOY DECIDES TO STEAL THE SHOW WITH BOMB FROM DOWN TOWN ( TM DwAYNE PIPE) BECAUSE WHY WOULD YOU EVEN PARTIALLY AIM FOR ANYONE WHOS FREE

View attachment 1470015

WHEN YOU COULD KICK IT DOWN THE SKULL OF SOME YANK * WHO ONLY LEARNED HOW TO PLAY CATCHING FOOTYBALLS AGAINST US!!

View attachment 1470017

THIS ONE IS THE HARSHEST BUT IF YOU WANNA BE THE BEST YOU GOTTA DO MORE THAN THIS, OLD SPARGZY HAS DIFFERENT OPTIONS FROM EASY TO HARD HERE, TRAC WITH HIS ARMS OPEN WIDER THAN BUDDYS ARC OR CHIP ONE INTO THE SPACE FOR BROWN AND GAWN WHO BETWEEN THE TWO OF THEM MIGHT BE ABLE TO DROP IT TOGETHER

View attachment 1470018

NVM DIDNT REALISE THERE WAS OPTION 3, GET *ed TK AND ILL JUST SHOVEL IT BACK TO PIG TO DEAL WITH WHO IMO HAS PLENTY OF ATTACKING OPTIONS BUT INSTEAD PUMPS IT LIKE HES BACK PLAYING FOR FRANGA

View attachment 1470020

View attachment 1470021

IVE GOT AN IDEA HERE, INSTEAD OF USING ME TEAMMATES ILL USE ALL ME CARROT AND SPINACH STRENGTH AND TRY BREAK A .....

View attachment 1470022

* ME WHO COULD HAVE SEEN THAT COMING! IVE SEEN LETTUCE WRAPS HOLD UP BETTER UNDER PRESSURE.

View attachment 1470023

DONT WORRY IM A ******* RED NUT campaigner SO I BURN ME TEAMMATES JUST STANDING NEXT TO EM, ATLEAST I GET A DISPOSAL THOUGH AYE!

View attachment 1470024

SOMEHOW GAWNS MATCH WINNING PRELIM WAS THE WORST THING EVER, OLD * NUT OVER HERE DECIDES TO PING ONE OFF THE OUTSIDE OF HIS BOOT ON THE RUN ON THE FULL, BETTER THAN LETTING THE DOCKER campaigner GET ALL THE GLORY THO AMIRIGHT

View attachment 1470025

THIS IS ME FAV, VOMMENTATORS WERE WAXING ON TRACS BEAUTIFUL KICK HERE, I WATCHED THIS ******* PLAY AND NOT A SINGLE campaigner MOVES EXCEPT THE BLOKE ON THE MARK. BROWNS COUPLE MTRS INSIDE THE POINT POST WHEN ITS KICKED

View attachment 1470026

HES IN THE SAME ******* SPOT AFTER TRACS KICKED, TRAC DIDNT AIM FOR ANYONE HE ******* SHANKED IT UNDER PRESSURE AS PER BLOODY USUAL AND LUCKILY OLD VEGAN HEAD IS THE ONLY ONE WHO PICKS UP ITS GOING ON THE FULL

View attachment 1470027
If you ever come back from ol Canada, can you apply for performance review position at the club?

******* brilliant.

I said to my missus, and I seem to say it about our blokes more than any other club. My most hated kick in footy is when you're a campaigner trying to kick 50m and you barely can kick 50m on the run, let alone over a 2m campaigner on the mark and 2m campaigners in the goal square who are jumping, qnd it gets punched through 2m out from the goal line. Does my head in.

If you ever come back from ol Canada, can you apply for performance review position at the club?

******* brilliant.

I said to my missus, and I seem to say it about our blokes more than any other club. My most hated kick in footy is when you're a campaigner trying to kick 50m and you barely can kick 50m on the run, let alone over a 2m campaigner on the mark and 2m campaigners in the goal square who are jumping, qnd it gets punched through 2m out from the goal line. Does my head in.
Our 2 marks inside 50 in the 3rd were Brown and Melksham both kicking from 55m. Both didn't make the distance.

View attachment 1470007

View attachment 1470008

View attachment 1470010

View attachment 1470011

View attachment 1470013

View attachment 1470014

View attachment 1470015

View attachment 1470017

View attachment 1470018

NVM DIDNT REALISE THERE WAS OPTION 3, GET *ed TK AND ILL JUST SHOVEL IT BACK TO PIG TO DEAL WITH WHO IMO HAS PLENTY OF ATTACKING OPTIONS BUT INSTEAD PUMPS IT LIKE HES BACK PLAYING FOR FRANGA

View attachment 1470020

View attachment 1470021

View attachment 1470022

View attachment 1470023

View attachment 1470024

View attachment 1470025

View attachment 1470026

View attachment 1470027
4B5C42D1-3DC0-4357-9943-3173F7E24CAB.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back