Analysis TK'S LAB ( AKA the bore room ) 🌈

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
Its TK's lab, come one come all for visual abuse of our footy players. All analysis welcome.

This is why I don't rate Omac or Frost. Frost is underneath the footy but still attempts the spoil. Look at Gray waiting to pounce on the crumbs. Meanwhile Omac an Jetta spoil each other. Mark the ******* ball!
They both spoil it an it ends up with Ryder whom Gawn jumps around for a goal.
A good defence marks that, 2 of our guys leave their opponent to make no impact.

View attachment 642096

Look at Jettas man right of screen.. like ffs.
Our backline is terrible.

View attachment 642097
Found 4 photos which sum up our group

This happened in the space of 15 seconds, Hunt completely ignores Petracca who throws his hands up in disgust

View attachment 648935

Instead he kicks to Melksham vs Hurley and Francis

View attachment 648936

Hurley clears it to Jetta and look hits up for lead, Hunt

View attachment 648937

Instead Jetta belts it to the top of the square and Hunt throws his arms up in disgust

View attachment 648938

Whole team is playing selfish footy
Here's a 30 second passage.

Starts off with Viney being responsible for Merrett
View attachment 648944

Within a second of the bounce he has already lost him because hes chasing the ball and Merretts running to space

View attachment 648945

Essendon go forward from the stoppage, Fristch is next to Tippa and Viney and another dees player are chasing the bloke getting the ball

View attachment 648946

For some ****** up reason Fritsch leaves Tippa to try an impact a 2 on 1 and doesnt get anywhere near the ball leaving Tippa free.

View attachment 648947

View attachment 648948

Then a disaster, none of 3 melbourne mids get back to block the leading lane. Wagner starts off on Parish and Fritsch is out of the play

View attachment 648949

Wagner tries to pass off his man an take the short option, except Fritsch is just jogging back into position.

View attachment 648950View attachment 648951

They are playing some weird game within a game

So some pretty obvious flaws in Petraccas kicking technique.

First your foot will always chase the bottom of the ball, it's facing towards his left which means when he chases it that's where the ball goes. Hold the damn thing straight to start

20190504_065952-jpg.667587

Then look at the height of the bloody ball drop, the higher up you drop it, the more any angle you started with gets accentuated. The circle is a much better area to begin. Tony Lockett used to basically still be holding it when he kicked it.

20190504_070053-jpg.667588

Finally look at where the ball is pointing as it's about to hit his foot, no **** he missed. He's also leaning back on his kick wayyyy too far.

20190504_070125-jpg.667589

I know often they'll just say kick how you are comfortable but that whole technique has issues and he should be working with a goal kicking coach

Gysberts2Bate sleeps with night lights

For you dear, anything.
I'm so blessed.

Also in Trac's defence - not that his technique isn't poxy - the wind was swirling hard in that pocket when he had that shot. Was sitting right next to where he kicked it from. Definitely affects your ball drop more when you're down on form - Fritsch had no such issues a few minutes later from the same spot.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm so blessed.

Also in Trac's defence - not that his technique isn't poxy - the wind was swirling hard in that pocket when he had that shot. Was sitting right next to where he kicked it from. Definitely affects your ball drop more when you're down on form - Fritsch had no such issues a few minutes later from the same spot.

Heres some more free content for you, Fritsch drops his left shoulder down when he kicks so the ball drops closer to his boot. He almost leans to the left which minimizes the room for error.

Petracca dropped the ball from inside the International space station

Heres some more free content for you, Fritsch drops his left shoulder down when he kicks so the ball drops closer to his boot. He almost leans to the left which minimizes the room for error.

Petracca dropped the ball from inside the International space station
I've just donated some money to the Greens to compensate you for this work.

Tony Lockett was an excellent set shot, So is Gary Ablett Junior. Two things they have in common when kicking for goal, was staying over the ball and minimising the ball drop.

Goody: Christian - I would like you to read this thread on Bigfooty
Trac: Thank you Simon. This will change my technique immediately and set met up for a 2019 Coleman
Goody: I knew you would find it helpful Christian. For my part, our fortunes have changed immensely since Topkent emailed the club
Trac: His nous is wasted in Canada
Goody: I couldn’t agree more Christian

Last edited:
TK I’m impressed with the circles and arrows but not the bold font. You need to have a word with your producer.
Also, Tomlinson appears to be dropping the ball from the top of a silo. Dead straight though.

I should do an an analysis on your post format and inability to take a screenshot TK ;)

I can see it now
If you lower your vision and hit the target you'll find a direct correlation in the above stat.

20190505_193248.jpg

Groundwork done early with an excellent start leaving space below to work.

20190505_193329.jpg

I can see it now
If you lower your vision and hit the target you'll find a direct correlation in the above stat.

View attachment 668478

Groundwork done early with an excellent start leaving space below to work.

View attachment 668479

Watched thread list out of control. A sign that the OP has lost all interest in anything anyone has to say but himself. Needs to refocus and think about the team approach, giving a little to your peers may reap rewards down the track when its your turn for the "lick of the ice cream," as Trac puts it. :$

1557275189352.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back