Analysis TK'S LAB ( AKA the bore room ) 🌈

Remove this Banner Ad

This is the hotspot of her pleasure centre, not enough time around goals if you know what I mean

View attachment 1117694

1620006714145.png

nice

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cancel culture is what it is. Bloke writes something which was perfectly acceptable at the time and then some malingerer comes along years later and paints it in a bad light.

Don't stop doing this to everyone except me.

I only read the Melksham part tbf first time :straining:

mrmonkey

Brownlow Medallist
Dec 3, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
This one annoyed me on the weekend. Brayshaw fumbled resulting in a turn over so it might be harsh.

Rivers left his man Campbell I think to put pressure on the kangaroo players streaming forward. Hunt just standing there not doing much. Rivers needed to stay oh his man while Hunt should have been more urgent to put pressure on.

Both players ended up getting sucked in with no impact leaving Campbell to get an easy one out back who then passes it back to zurhar who blazed away.

Luckily he missed or didn't see the North player with a whole lotta space in front of him. Such an easy kick.

Screenshot_20210503-162626_Kayo Sports.jpg
Screenshot_20210503-162704_Kayo Sports.jpg
Screenshot_20210503-163342_Kayo Sports.jpg

Feb 15, 2015
South Yarra
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
Got me laughing at 6am. Played sir.
The whole discussion got me slightly grossed out after an evening of beers so no plaudits from me thanks Kent. And you Meds don‘t think I haven’t noticed your role in this

Remove this Banner Ad

Back