Remove this Banner Ad

Belnakor

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 10, 2005
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Guys,

Thinking today - post season - i'm really over them playing TNT after games.

It was reasonable idea to begin with but i think it has well and truly run its course. Like Mzungu its time for the glue factory.

What does everyone else think?

Yes - it is offensive. It offends everyone. Not least of all me. Why can't we all just get along?

But seriously; don't mind the song. What's a viable alternative?

It has a very Freo connection with the whole Bon Scott thing. I quite like it even though I'm not the biggest AC/DC fan. I wouldn't mind if Eskimo Joe or even Tame Impala wrote a rock song specifically for Freo or something but until then it's a pretty unique Freo thing that I quite enjoy

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not really fussed. I find it amusing though how they play so much 30 / 40 year old music at sporting events these days. Can you imagine going to the footy in 80's and getting hot hits 1948 over the tannoy? I think not.

Anyway definitely could have done without TNT during Pavs' lap of honour.

Eskimo Joe have. It's played before every home game.

That's the countdown one? It's OK but after the game you need something with actual words you could sing along to

I'm still annoyed that the song they wrote for the poll changing the club song didn't get up, that was a cracker. I still know all the words to it haha

That's the countdown one? It's OK but after the game you need something with actual words you could sing along to

I'm still annoyed that the song they wrote for the poll changing the club song didn't get up, that was a cracker. I still know all the words to it haha
So do I, I thought it was awesome!

And when the cup goes up...do do do do do. Yeah that was good

Love it but I love AC/DC. We have a darling Downs Syndrome girl who stands on the Bench after the game whenever TNT comes on and dances her heart out, always a highlight for me.

If you really need a suggestion, I have one that will have the crowd rocking after the game - put on "Am I ever gonna see your face again" by the Angles as we wave off the opposition.

Might want to cover the kiddies ears (for the crowd chorus) but I would be having a hoot!! - only joking.

Back