To All Cdfl Players...

Remove this Banner Ad

May 29, 2007
australia
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Alvie FC
If your a player who comes on here to read what is written please create an account and have your say. Simple as registering (click on the link top left hand corner of screen) and then you can post. It would be great if we could actually get some senior footballers posting on here..

go wide

Debutant
Mar 24, 2008
lorne hinterland
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
swamp rats dolphins
If your a player who comes on here to read what is written eg. mark whelan, please create an account and have your say. Simple as registering (click on the link top left hand corner of screen) and then you can post. It would be great if we could actually get some senior footballers posting on here..
good call boom,i will encourage the sheep dog to have dip.

Hilly72

All Australian
Mar 28, 2003
Geelong
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Fitzroy FC, Birregurra FC
Thats a bit harsh... Wheels is a very good footballer and every team in the competition would find a spot in their forward line for him, surely his history as a footballer and the fact that he lead the league in the goal kicking this shows that he is a quality player. He has played as a pinch hitter in defense couple of times over the past few years and has shown that he reads the play very well.

May 29, 2007
australia
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Alvie FC
Thats a bit harsh... Wheels is a very good footballer and every team in the competition would find a spot in their forward line for him, surely his history as a footballer and the fact that he lead the league in the goal kicking this shows that he is a quality player. He has played as a pinch hitter in defense couple of times over the past few years and has shown that he reads the play very well.
yeas agreed he can play and i did put him in my league top ten initially did i not?

Apr 3, 2008
apollo bay
AFL Club
Geelong
Was talking to hinks the other night and told him to come on here and he said he would. We might be treated to an opinion of someone who actually knows what they i talking about which would be a nice break from the dribble you all post

B HINKLEY

Draftee
Sep 2, 2008
victoria
Was talking to hinks the other night and told him to come on here and he said he would. We might be treated to an opinion of someone who actually knows what they i talking about which would be a nice break from the dribble you all post
Thankyou Under the Radar. Firstly to all those who have judged me on my performances this year, you are good judges. Ill be the first to admit ive had a shocker and the old body doesnt hold up like she used to. Whether ive been a good player over the years is not for me to decide but i hope im not remembered on my poor year this year haha as a old hack. I only played this year to play with some mates and not for the cash as its been said previously. As for most overrated then fair enough im with you. Shameful year personally i agree and pity i let the sdie down. thankyou

Hilly72

All Australian
Mar 28, 2003
Geelong
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Fitzroy FC, Birregurra FC
Thankyou Under the Radar. Firstly to all those who have judged me on my performances this year, you are good judges. Ill be the first to admit ive had a shocker and the old body doesnt hold up like she used to. Whether ive been a good player over the years is not for me to decide but i hope im not remembered on my poor year this year haha as a old hack. I only played this year to play with some mates and not for the cash as its been said previously. As for most overrated then fair enough im with you. Shameful year personally i agree and pity i let the sdie down. thankyou

Well said, and if people are going to rate a player on one season alone I believe they are not true followers of football.
It was disappointing that you (if it is you) were injured this year as I for one was looking forward to seeing you in full flight.

May 29, 2007
australia
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Alvie FC
Yeah...i highly doubt you are in fact hinkley. If however you are, if your just playing to help some mates and feel that you have let the club down, how about you return some of the 800 a game you are earning. You would have known before the season that you would not be able to perform to a high level but still you took the money. I feel free to sy this because you are not hinkley. Under the radar your a FOOL. Rid us of your mental diarrea and exile yourself to another board

Aug 25, 2008
melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
i would just liked to highlight that you described your body as a female?

Aug 25, 2008
melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
i have noticed you get a bit upset with a few of the posts on this board. If you feel so upset about them maybe you should consider leaving for good?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back