to all the refugee haters

Remove this Banner Ad

ah_19

Team Captain
Nov 25, 2000
perth
Other Teams
eagles
green senator bob brown said this morning on a tv show that there were 60,000 (or 90 cant remember for sure) "illegeal immigrants" living in australia at the moment in the community.
now the only difference is that they came by plane, and arent muslims or dark skinned.

if you really wanna say youre not racist, that you just want some sort of justice for those "not like us" people who are the sole responsibility for australias decaying way of life and dare to try to take your great lifestyle from you, please lock them up as well, pay for it and continuosuly demean their existance. And send back all that foreign debt money our governments get from 3rd world countries who repay more than they earn too.

thanks

Originally posted by ah_19
green senator bob brown said this morning on a tv show that there were 60,000 (or 90 cant remember for sure) "illegeal immigrants" living in australia at the moment in the community.
now the only difference is that they came by plane, and arent muslims or dark skinned.

I'm not sure that the 60,000 figure is all that relevant to the debate on two possible grounds. Firstly, the 60,000 illegal immigrants numbers may be irrelevant unless you break down the figures. I remember reading somewhere that a large proportion of this 60,000 were UK backpackers over-staying on their visas. If so, then the chances are that the vast majority, if not all of these people, will return to the UK. The second thing is that the government (at least with the non-UK element of the illegals) is probably actively trying to track down these people over-staying their visas so as to try and deport them.

I don't hate so called refugees (those that are proven and accepted are not in detention). I do think that if they want to come here illegally then a detention centre is reasonable for illegality. But if they agree to going back home rather than wait for due process we should let them.

As for those who overstay their Visas well most may be contributing to the economy and go home a bit late. Others who are really cheating need weeding out and deporting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back