TO ALL WEST AUSSIES - Tony Sage needs you!

Remove this Banner Ad

Akumastarr

Rookie
Sep 19, 2006
AFL Club
Fremantle
Glory Supporters, a call to arms, Tony Sage needs you

Apparently from interviews, Tony Sage has said he is disappointed that people in Perth haven't snapped up the tickets for the Wolves and Fulham games as quickly as he had hoped. Memberships have been the same despite all the quality signings he has purchased for us.

This man paid over a million dollars to bring these EPL teams down here for us to see.

So I ask, if you haven't bought a ticket to at least one of these games yet, one day featuring the return of Bobby Despotovski, the other day featuring Mark Schwarzer who won't play here again (we know the FFA is not going to give us a Socceroo match), do so now or as soon as you can.

Tony Sage has been trying to get our stadium renovated and expanded by arguing for funding by our state govt. The premier will be in attendance for these games so the owner of Perth Glory wants a packed house to prove to the premier we should get the funding we deserve.

You can get tickets from the ticketmaster website.

Cheers!

No offence but $65.00 to a game for an Adult? Nah i think I will give that a skip hey.

Has anyone bought tickets to the Glory games against Wolves or Fulham? And idea whether these games will be broadcast by Fox?

Cheers

http://www.perthglory.com.au/default.aspx?s=newsdisplay&id=28043

Fowler has been passed fit and will debut when the play Wolves on the Wednesday night match.

Very excited to see him play even though he always played for teams I dislike over in England. Hopefully he still has it and will play well.

Has anyone bought tickets to the Glory games against Wolves or Fulham? And idea whether these games will be broadcast by Fox?Cheers

No one will broadcast it and that is a good decision. If Fox did show the games bandwagon supporters like you won't attend. Hopefully it is a big crowd although I doubt it will be a sell out.

Get behind sage and the glory - Tey have made al lthe right moves this off-season/pre-season so its up to US the fans to get behind the club and show that we are behind their new way of thinking!

FORZA SAGE AND LONG LIVE THE MIGHTY MIGHTY GLORY!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back