News * to enter Stadium in the dark V NMFC

Remove this Banner Ad

Essendon* supporters are the worst. My best friend goes for Essendon* and he and his whole family have reserved seats to every game. I went to Essendon* v Adelaide with them last year and there were a couple of Crows supporters in the members section. When the Crows looked like they were going to win, my best friend's sister started SHRIEKING at the Crows fans that she'd get them ******* thrown out if they clap one more time, etc etc.

It was mortifying. I wanted to see Eddie Betts but it wasn't worth it.
Crows and Western Australian crowds clapping every time one of their players touched it is an absolute pet peeve, l despise almost as much as *. Getting thrown out for clapping, ha ha ha, as spud would say, 'are you kidding'.

Remember when * were weaning off dank's gear and jimmy's* erection pills, we had 3 injured players on the bench and no sub, with a concussed Hansen and we still outran *, such a glorious day.

Remember when * were weaning off dank's gear and jimmy's* erection pills, we had 3 injured players on the bench and no sub, with a concussed Hansen and we still outran *, such a glorious day.

We're starting to sympathise in the wrong thread.

We're starting to sympathise in the wrong thread.

900 odd pages is not enough to contain the overwhelming amount of sympathy we feel for the downtrodden Bombers.

Why are they waiting until round 7? It's not their first game at Etihad for the year. Could it be that this will be the first game back for half their list?

Someone needs to do this:
oiDalE7.jpg

I can confirm from the MCG EJECTIONS statistics (Stadium security info privy) in the last 2 years that they >> * << have the MOST fans ejected.

* followed by Hawthorn, Carlton and then Collingwood.

Maybe there is an injection for premature ejection.

remember that feeling as a kid, the moment you just realised you done bad, real bad. ...please god please god please god undo this, I swear I'll be good.

.....the bastard never fell for it once.
I know. As an adult I thought I'd perfected the art, but nope.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maybe the lights go off so you can see the * players glow in the dark as they run out.......kiddies love that.

Its their only Friday night home game for the year.

If it's lights out then expect a huge boom in the Kangaroos or Essendon membership count nine months down the track.... :D

I remember going along to Richmond V Port in the final round of the 2010 season. It was Ben Cousins' final game. At the end he carried on with a lap of honour while he got a standing ovation. Said to the two mates I was there with that I'd have no part in this and I'd meet them outside once they were done applauding the c***.

Got a feeling when Essendon enter the arena in round 7 that the feeling is going to be eerily similar to that day...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back