To GAJ or not to GAJ that is the question...

To GAJ or not to GAJ that is the question...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Slipps

Norm Smith Medallist
May 25, 2012
AFL Club
Richmond
Just a quick poll just wanted to see peoples thoughts after getting burnt by him last year... But he also started off with a BANG!!

Yes no questions...

He is fine, last report says his foot is good and he is fit to go. He will pump out a nice 140+ vs a depleted essendon squad and wont have Crowley bothering him. Home ground too, will go ape s**t. Have fun crying into round 2 when you have to sideways trade to get him in your team so you dont fall behind the pack.

Good luck ;).

Edit: In saying that i had him captain round 1 last year....so who am i to know LOL.

Yes no questions...

He is fine, last report says his foot is good and he is fit to go. He will pump out a nice 140+ vs a depleted essendon squad and wont have Crowley bothering him. Home ground too, will go ape s**t. Have fun crying into round 2 when you have to sideways trade to get him in your team so you dont fall behind the pack.

Good luck ;).

Edit: In saying that i had him captain round 1 last year....so who am i to know LOL.

Hes in and out for me everyday i want to get ahead by not having him.... BUT i could easily fall behind without him !!

Hes in and out for me everyday i want to get ahead by not having him.... BUT i could easily fall behind without him !!

It worked for people who didn't start him last year...but this year is different. His shoulder is fine and his new foot issue is apparently nothing. Last article locked Ablett fit for round 1. Even Ablett on 1 foot will get 120+ find me a 550k mid that can do that.....

I can see him going 160+ vs essendon honestly.

Back