To Go the Young Guys........

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 19, 2000
Brizvegas
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Brisbane Lions
Hey Go the Young Guys, Rob says to say Hi, and to tell you that Desie Headland is a bad player and will not last the season at the Lions. hehehehehehehehe
GO BROWNY HE'S THE NO.1 GUY.
cheers...

well beausgirl i think rob should post his own name on the board and not under yours...
what would he know anyway about the lions #1 player...
as for my fav players new nickname, well i dont think of him as a stud but definetly Muffin suits him... hehehe something nice to eat... oops SORRY browny for that.

Go My Young Guys

BTW...
beausgirl please tell rob that we will see who is laughing at the end of the season...
My tip for most improved player...
#1..... Des Headland... my second fav player of course...

Des. Show all of the knockers of you out there that you do have what it takes to play in the AFL...

I will always be your solo #1 fan club...

2001... is dedecated to Des and ME as OUR year to show other what we can achieve...

And as for Browny's new name, I think he's slowly starting to like it.
He is as cute as a muffin, we only thru in the stud part cause we overheard a group of girls at the game on Friday night say they thought he was a total hottie.
CHICKS DIG HIM CAUSE HE'S SOOOO HOT.
Just having a dig at ya Browny, sorry man.
We think your good enough to eat as well.
Hehehehehe.
cheers...

sorry beausgirl i just had to pick myself of the floor caused i lol so much i fell off the chair... fancy rob having a big footy name... now here is a thought a name for rob...thinking, thinking, hehehe only name that comes to mind is " GRAMPS ". maybe we can convince him...

Go_the_old_Guy... hehehe

And as for my MUFFIN... well i think i shall have to attend training next week just to protect him from the young girls... hehehe

BROWNY is an ANGEL...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back