Training To hell and back but we never actually left hell (Preseason thread)

Remove this Banner Ad

markm106

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 29, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
We should get a look at the recruits. Players I believe won’t play.
B Brown
Weideman
Viney
Brayshaw
Kozzy - I think still away
Melksham
Hibberd

There has been a few others possibly in rehab group at times but that could be just managing loads.

Last edited:

Topkent

Confirmed ITK Drafting King
Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
Feb 15, 2015
South Yarra
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
I just saw Jake Lever outside Ned’s Bakery just now. I couldn’t think of anything to say to him. I didn’t even yell Go Dees in the approved fashion because I was scared of looking really stupid. I probably looked stupid anyway because I stared at him for ages from behind an MFC face mask, and then nicked off without saying anything. I’m almost tempted to go back and straighten it out but that would make me look weirder.

Meds

Club Legend
Nov 12, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
I just saw Jake Lever outside Ned’s Bakery just now. I couldn’t think of anything to say to him. I didn’t even yell Go Dees in the approved fashion because I was scared of looking really stupid. I probably looked stupid anyway because I stared at him for ages from behind an MFC face mask, and then nicked off without saying anything. I’m almost tempted to go back and straighten it out but that would make me look weirder.
Don't worry. He was just as preoccupied trying to think of how to best congratulate our newest mod that he didn't even notice you didn't say anything. He's at home right now typing out and deleting a post over and over trying to get the words just right.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back