To Other North Supporters in Level 2 N9-N8-N7 !!!

Remove this Banner Ad

M14 was brilliant. I didn't quite have the confidence to join in the first round of the song (which I think started when there was still 5 minutes or so left). But I was loud and proud the rest of the night.

Apologies if any of you have young children who were taught new words by me last night. I had my 10 month old with me and am hoping she's too young to pick up on it

at about 3yo every word you say at the footy will be repeated like a parrot , my 3 1/2 yo was repeating some of my language in the car on the way home

M12 here with the wife and kids and what a night. high 5s a plenty and still not talking properly. See you all Friday night bigger better and louder.

at about 3yo every word you say at the footy will be repeated like a parrot , my 3 1/2 yo was repeating some of my language in the car on the way home
Ok cool. Will stop taking my daughter with me when she gets to they age

Was in M12 with my 3 kids (12,10&9), they saw their dad completely go ******* mental when Petrie got those goals. I haven't lost it like that since our 90's GF's. Just sheer elation. The section of North fans around M12-14 was just phenomenal esp in the last qtr. Fans young and old just going off European football ultra style.
What row? I was in S.Going nuts:D

One of my favourite moments in the * cheer squad was when drew kicked his second goal I the last quarter.

I was f***ing losing it. Copping abuse left right and centre. Waited for someone to say "shut up d***head". Sure enough it came, but in the midst of this *gentleman saying it, I thought it was a wonderful moment to stand and yell "DONT GO QUIETLY".

Sure enough, me waving them goodbye ensured they didn't go quietly.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We were in a tiny enclave of North supporters at the back of M57 surrounded by Essendon supporters and their cheer squad next door on our left. We were getting a constant stream of abuse from a couple of Bombers supporters standing at the back. The priceless comment was just after Chapman's goal in the third quarter that put us 33 points down. They started yelling at us that North could go home with the participation award! We really had a good time after that.

I forked out $160 for two seats in the NM members when I could have sat in the MCC for free. To my NM brethren in M14 we will forever be bound by the experience we shared in the last 20 mins. Raw emotion like you rarely see in life.

High 5... For spending the $$$ to be a part of it... & literally, as I may have high 5'd you.

We need a BigFooty reserved bay.

That would be nuts.

Wouldn't be that hard to organise a bulk buy of seats.

Get a list of who's interested, agree on ticket type, coordinate barcodes and bank details via pm.

Voila.

Just saying, food for thought...

Saw Jason McCartney in the AFL members. I think he had his Bulldogs jacket on but his wife was definitely dressed in blue and white scarf.

I saw them walking into the ground with their two kids dressed in North jumpers, the older one sporting the big 20 on the back.

I was in the MCC and was going nuts. I was up and shouting after the Cunnington / Gibson goal and some old flog Essendon supporter behind me told me to sit down! It was after a goal for gods sake. He got a well deserved spray. There were a couple of other instances of MCC fuddy duddiness also. I'm buying a ticket with north membership this week to carry on like a crazy when we smash the cats.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back