Toast Toast for Jerka!

Remove this Banner Ad

Developing into a very good CHF, if he continues to improve as he has been, teamed up as a CHF/FF combo with Walker, could allow Sando to play Tippett as the 3rd tall/2nd ruck role quite comfortably without compromising the quality of our forward structure too much.

said we should never have dropped him. big, mobile, can ruck, take a mark and kick a goal. what's not to like?

No he deserved to be dropped, had done nothing for 3 weeks straight. 1 goal in 3 games is not enough for a KPF, he wasn't even contributing in the ruck. Last week he showed some really good signs though for those who were watching and this week was even better. I don't think his dropping was a bad thing, as long as they're given a decent run of games, and not in and out like a yo-yo, I don't think switching between SANFL and AFL is such a bad thing for first year players. They often have trouble maintaining form at the highest level and it's good to go back to the SANFL and work on certain things.

A very good complementary player is Jenkins! Complements the forward line and also ruck!

my complements go to Essendon, for giving him up:D
he was good today. i didnt see him at the bombers but i'll guess today was his best game at this level.

i really like his confidence. and this is the difference i think with him and smack. Jenkins believes he's good enough at this level. smack, i'm not so sure.

my complements go to Essendon, for giving him up:D
he was good today. i didnt see him at the bombers but i'll guess today was his best game at this level.

i really like his confidence. and this is the difference i think with him and smack. Jenkins believes he's good enough at this level. smack, i'm not so sure.
It is amazing the difference in confidence between the two and work ethic as well, because they are almost the same type of player...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Loved Jenkins game today. He attacked the ball vigorously both in the air and on the ground. As Bicks has said above ..... with intensity!!

Hopefuly that will be his break-out game for the year and we'll see that sort of game every week from him, as that was the performance of a good footballer.

Sando said we hadn't seen the best of him, and as usual Sando was right. :thumbsu:

He was good today. I didnt see him at the bombers but i'll guess today was his best game at this level.
He only spent a year on Essendon's rookie list, and spent the whole season in the VFL, scalping AFL Grand Final tickets on the side. Before that he played a year of amateurs and prior to that he was on the roster of the Townsville Crocodiles in the NBL.

This is a really good article about Josh and how he came to be in the AFL, that I read in The Australia a few months ago. Surprised it wasn't mentioned on here, as it has a lot of information that isn't general knowledge.

This is a really good article about Josh and how he came to be in the AFL, that I read in The Australia a few months ago. Surprised it wasn't mentioned on here, as it has a lot of information that isn't general knowledge.

Thanks Thommo, great article. He was very impressive again yesterday. McKernan's injury and the uncertainty over Tippett gives him a great opportunity to cement his place. He has the talent - just needs to become more consistent.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back