Toby Greene… again.

Remove this Banner Ad

Deliberate elbow at speed to the throat, danger goes to hospital. Referred straight to the tribunal, at least a month off for such a dangerous deliberate act.
Nah.
Danger actually committed a similar act in the 2020 Grand Final.
Ended up knocking Vlastuin out cold.
No fine, or anything to see there.
Or here.

Deliberate elbow at speed to the throat, danger goes to hospital. Referred straight to the tribunal, at least a month off for such a dangerous deliberate act.

I would be staggered if he got a week and even if he does get rubbed out, no way can it be deemed as deliberate.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't like Greene, seems like a massive knob with a history of cheap stuff on the field. But to me it looked like an attempt to fend off gone wrong, not an intentional elbow.

Lifted his elbow up in a fend off and got Danger in a bad spot causing him to go to hospital. AFL won’t like that and most of the time it is the outcome not the action and this is bad for Greene.

If you choose to raise an elbow and cause damage doing it you are getting rubbed out and it is just how the AFL works. In other words keep your elbows to yourself and don’t risk an unfortunate outcome.

A week at least. Duck saying it'll be looked at twice as hard because his name's Toby Green - no it's because he's a dirty sniper.

Ironic that it was Danger on the end of it, as mentioned above.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back