Toby Greene… again.

Remove this Banner Ad

Nothing to do with who he plays.
It’s in our best interest that he misses.
But based on the Dangerfield example in the GF he should rightly get off.
You can’t see the difference between the two? It’s a sad state of affairs when you are so blinded by bias

You can’t see the difference between the two? It’s a sad state of affairs when you are so blinded by bias
Both playing the ball and in play.
Both had very little time to protect themselves.
Both caused nasty injuries to their opponent.

Consistencies are there Stew.
Just because your player was the one injured this time doesn’t mean you don’t take an objective view on this one.

I’m not sure why you are calling out my bias either. It’s in my teams interest that Toby misses. But I don’t believe he should.

Again. Far be it for me to defend Toby. But it’s so very predictable that Selwood gets a measly fine for his bump and Green gets suspended.

Both results are player perception + outcome. Nothing to do with action.
Why is it so predictable? As Herne Hill Hammer pointed out Selwood has Ben reported 13 times for 12 suspensions. If anything, it’s against the trend for Selwood. But keep on espousing lies.

I hope Greene gets off, but I do ask why does he constantly push the envelope? Is he uncoordinated? Unlucky? Or is he a thug?

Last edited:
Why is it so predictable? As Herne Hill Hammer pointed out Selwood has Ben reported 13 times for 12 suspensions. If anything, it’s against the trend for Selwood. But keep on espousing lies.

I hope Greene gets off, but I do ask why does he constantly push the envelope? Is he uncoordinated? Unlucky? Or is he a thug?

Maybe ask Danger and Selwood the same question.

Both playing the ball and in play.
Both had very little time to protect themselves.
Both caused nasty injuries to their opponent.

Consistencies are there Stew.
Just because your player was the one injured this time doesn’t mean you don’t take an objective view on this one.

I’m not sure why you are calling out my bias either. It’s in my teams interest that Toby misses. But I don’t believe he should.
What are the consistencies? Head high contact? Yes. What else?

Dangerfield punches the ball and in the process makes high contact to Vlastuin who is charging towards him. Call it accidental, but not careless. It wasn’t a fend off by Dangerfield, whereas Greene raised his elbow to fend off Dangerfield and struck him in the throat. Call it careless at worst.

High fends offs are risky.

I know posters loath Dangerfield but take your blinkers off

What are the consistencies? Head high contact? Yes. What else?

Dangerfield punches the ball and in the process makes high contact to Vlastuin who is charging towards him. Call it accidental, but not careless. It wasn’t a fend off by Dangerfield, whereas Greene raised his elbow to fend off Dangerfield and struck him in the throat. Call it careless at worst.

High fends offs are risky.

I know posters loath Dangerfield but take your blinkers off

Only one with blinkers is yourself.

How was that different to Dangerfield in the GF last year?
Dangerfield had just punched the ball to Ablett and his arm was still raised when Vlaustin charged at him. Green chose to fend off high and struck Danger in the throat. Radically different circumstances. That is how the MRO saw it, not me.

Last edited:
Dangerfield hits every single contest at a higher velocity than most other footballers, this will result in himself, team-mates and opposition, open for collision injuries more regularly than most. Fully expect Greene to get off this one. Danger is a wrecking ball, love watching him play, but he has contributed to Toby's penalty.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

crook of s**t, no room for accidents these days, everything is a "bad look" ... cupcake society.

if Dangerfield doesn't slip he doesnt get hit in throat with a fend off that was meant for his chest. Should suspend Dangerfield for not wearing screw ins.

Because GWS are playing Richmond,the media are desperate to get Toby Greene cleared.

One week minimum.

Selwood should have copped a week mininum too but he is a protected species.

He has been found guilty 12 times not suspended 12 times... Very different things and if anything proves exactly what people are saying.

It also proves that he is one of if not the most dirty player in the AFL. I can't imagine many other players have been reported 13 times?

Because GWS are playing Richmond,the media are desperate to get Toby Greene cleared.

One week minimum.

Selwood should have copped a week mininum too but he is a protected species.

Media want him cleared?

Morris, Ralph, Matthews etc etc etc have all been going hard that he should be banned.

He shouldn’t be banned going off what his action has been penalised with in the past.

Greene lucky to only get 2 weeks. Serial grub. Whether it’s gouging (more than once), using his feet to fend an opponent away, or a blatant elbow to the head, he never learns. Rationale of some on here and some commentators is that because he’s such a talented player we should tolerate that sort of s**t. Should have got 4.

Greene lucky to only get 2 weeks. Serial grub. Whether it’s gouging (more than once), using his feet to fend an opponent away, or a blatant elbow to the head, he never learns. Rationale of some on here and some commentators is that because he’s such a talented player we should tolerate that sort of sh*t. Should have got 4.
High user name to post correlation.

Greene lucky to only get 2 weeks. Serial grub. Whether it’s gouging (more than once), using his feet to fend an opponent away, or a blatant elbow to the head, he never learns. Rationale of some on here and some commentators is that because he’s such a talented player we should tolerate that sort of sh*t. Should have got 4.

Did you actually watch the footage ?

Obviously not.

Media want him cleared?

Morris, Ralph, Matthews etc etc etc have all been going hard that he should be banned.

He shouldn’t be banned going off what his action has been penalised with in the past.

Smasha has a long standing paranoia that everyone in the media and AFL is out to stich Richmond up 🤡🤡🤡

Does the fact that Danger is a massive flopping soft**** come into the picture? The bloke crumbles when the wind changes, and he plays it like one might on The Bold and the Beautiful. The hospital visit was probably less medical and more brand management.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back