Not open for further replies.

Snarls Barkley

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 7, 2012
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
San Antonio, West Ham, Renegades
The same Neale that was so badly hurt by Greene’s hand that he said it didnt get his eyes?

I would have thought someone eye gouged and affected by it would absolutely rat the culprit in.

But no of course the clowns on this website know better.

Neale is a liar!!!

Like Campbell Brown did when Chris Judd eye gouged him?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Chief

Admin
Dec 1, 1999
AFL Club
Carlton
"Making contact to the eye region of a player's face with his hand, in an intentional way, though causing no actual damage to anywhere other than the nose - which Neale felt was a little tingly."

I would hope with this precedent the MRO now applies a 1 week penalty every time a player's nose gets roughly touched.
You missed out the bit where he came in late to the tackle, and grabbed directly at Neale’s face. And that he’d done this and more the week before.

Details mate. Details.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

PP34

Finals MVP
Oct 8, 2009
AFL Club
Carlton
You missed out the bit where he came in late to the tackle, and grabbed directly at Neale’s face. And that he’d done this and more the week before.

Details mate. Details.
How many times do people have to be told? Last week should have had zero relevance.

But of course the AFL has no idea how to run a consistent credible MRP/tribunal.

SSwans2011

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 7, 2011
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
West Coast Wonders, Crystal Palace

Smoky

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 17, 2006
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Collingwood VFL
The same Neale that was so badly hurt by Greene’s hand that he said it didnt get his eyes?

I would have thought someone eye gouged and affected by it would absolutely rat the culprit in.

But no of course the clowns on this website know better.

Neale is a liar!!!
#savetheeyerake

Toump Ass

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 14, 2015
AFL Club
Melbourne
Would love to see Bigfooty’s reaction if it was Dustin Martin missing a prelim because of this.
Would be much the same I imagine, but in any case it's a shit comparison because a) Martin's a star and b) he doesn't do dirty shit like Greene every week.

JohnnyFontane90

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 14, 2014
AFL Club
Carlton
Why are so many Carlton supporters so obsessive about this?

Are they flying the GWS flag because they consider Carlton to be the GWS reserves team? Or is it Collingwood jealousy?
Probably both to be honest.

In a rational world toby greene wold be playing this week. I'm totally biased by that doesn't mean i'm wrong.

Pendlebeams

Debutant
Oct 3, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
So he's had two avenues of appeal—this one FILLED with legal professionals. And it's still a Collingwood conspiracy? Spare me.

Maybe you Pie-haters should just admit that the only reason why you wanted him off was because he'd be playing the mob you hate the most.
The footage is there, the charge was correct, Neale's testimony was ambiguous. The pedanticism surrounding the semantics of the 'eye-region' in this thread was just a bunch of you clutching at straws because the thought of Pies making another GF annoys the sh*t out of you.

Admit it. Or don't. Your hatred for us only unites us even more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom