Live Event Toby Greene fronts the tribunal - Suspension appeal

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol show me an example of a player not being suspended after being referred to the tribunal. Might be hard for you, considering it hasn't happened since your club was born, and that's at the very least.

He's GAAAAWWWWWNNN

Michael Walters like 2 months ago. There's been heaps, try this thing called Google before posting again.

How many weeks did Merret get for hair pulling on Thursday?

The footage definitely looks a little too handsy in Bonts face but not conclusive of something as sinister as eye gouging.
I agree based on footage in OP. The footage on foxsports doesn't show much either. The c7 footage is the one you need to get a look at. TG is in a spot if bother.

Michael Walters like 2 months ago. There's been heaps, try this thing called Google before posting again.
Um, Walters got suspended, you do realize that? Fremantle successfully appealed, but tribunal still = automatic suspension. In Greene's case, it will at the very least be 2 weeks, if not more based on future vision.

The sniper clearly tried his best to hide his actions, but it's pretty clear what his intentions were.

Bont breaks a guys throat and gets nothing. That's the bigger issue here. Don't try and pretend he didn't deserve what he copped on Saturday. MRO failure is why this happened yet the soft option is to overlook that and sticks the boots into Greene as usual. Pathetic stuff by mutts.

Maybe we stick the boots into Greene because he's a ******* thug that is lucky he can play footy because otherwise he would be in jail.

What a scumbag he is doing that to a guy lying prone with no way to defend himself. It isn't tough, it's not real football, it's the same weak cowardly stuff we regularly see from this player.

I mean, that is clear cut and vile. Remember this from 10 years ago?

Judd_gouge_2_wideweb__470x371,0.jpg

If Greene gets three or more weeks, it'd be almost worth GWS winning the flag to see Toby sooking from the sidelines as his teammates raise the cup. Almost. Because there's also Mumford, Shaw and all of the other monosyllabic sociopaths to consider.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol, gotta laugh at GWS nuffs on here (all 4 of them). Moan about an innocuous bump from Bontempelli (who was pulling up trying to avoid serious contact, mind you) yet defend a clear dog act from one of their own players. 2016 has head****ed you guys big time.

Different circumstance. Walters charged by Match Review then appeals which is dealt with by tribunal and appeal is successful. Greene has been referred directly to the tribunal which usually only happens for serious cases. Don’t think you’ll ever interpret the video the same way as us (just as we don’t see the Bont Haynes incident the same as you) but the hair pulling appears to be used as a grip on Bonts head to drive it into the ground, not just a tug in some NicNat dreads. In any case I couldn’t believe Greene got away with a fine for his foot in the face on Dahlhaus so I have no confidence in a suspension here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What a scumbag he is doing that to a guy lying prone with no way to defend himself. It isn't tough, it's not real football, it's the same weak cowardly stuff we regularly see from this player.

Still can’t see any eye gouging, just looks like pulling hair and a bit of a headlock. Dogs medical report will probably be key here.

Don’t get the Greene hate. One of the nicest guys in footy off the field and plays close to the edge but still not has bad as a heap of other guys in the league that get get less hate than he does.

There has been no evidence of eye gouging presented, if you have secret vision please post it.
Is that you Gil? From the vision currently in the public of the actual incident, it can be deemed inconclusive, however expect 6-8 weeks from supporting evidence. Just like the strands of Bonts hair, there are multiple strands of evidence. Let's wait for the outcome.

If Bontempelli gets off I reckon Toby will too. Can’t see anything from the video. How funny is watching dogs fans salty cos they lost.
If anyone wants a laugh, look at Mark Stevens twitter. Most biased bloke out there.

So because we lost, we can't be upset at a grub doing grub things? That makes no sense and I doubt it would be your position if it was your club.

LOL upon actually further checking, Walters wasn't referred to the tribunal at all you donkey. Michael Christian gave him a 1 week suspension, and he APPEALED it at the tribunal. This is literally nothing like this Greene incident.

Haha, you should stick to Rugby mate.

Lol, what a clown. Maybe he can protest Greene's upcoming suspension at AFL HQ and wave one of the free Giants flags they were supposedly handing out by the dozen on the weekend...

Still can’t see any eye gouging, just looks like pulling hair and a bit of a headlock. Dogs medical report will probably be key here.

Don’t get the Greene hate. One of the nicest guys in footy off the field and plays close to the edge but still not has bad as a heap of other guys in the league that get get less hate than he does.

Nice guy off the field ? The bloke bashed a bouncer at a pokies venue. He’s a *in grub.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back