Doggstats

Club Legend
May 21, 2011
On the toilet.
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
76ers, LA Angels
I worry for any poor bouncers working the nightclubs this weekend.

Zagames might need to increase security, and tell them to be wary of karate kicks.

Jul 13, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Still not sure as to what he's actually being suspended for.

"Making contact to the eye region of a player's face with his hand, in an intentional way, though causing no actual damage to anywhere other than the nose - which Neale felt was a little tingly."

I would hope with this precedent the MRO now applies a 1 week penalty every time a player's nose gets roughly touched.

bungalow_bill

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 11, 2010
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Well, then the Tribunal/Appeals Board would need to be satisfied that Neale's evidence is not credible.

And it sounds like the AFL's silk didn't do a good enough job in cross examination on that one.

It's not credible by default. It's the players code and the tribunal know this well. When Harris was charged they wouldn't even hear evidence from the North guy because it would not be credible.

Tig017

Team Captain
Sep 3, 2019
AFL Club
Richmond
he's a great player and i want the best out there
Would love to see Bigfooty’s reaction if it was Dustin Martin missing a prelim because of this.
Hey Giants players, if your going down this weekend, take out a few Collingwood players with you by whatever means neccesary. Stick it up the corrupt AFL 🙂🙂🙂 #notserious
Look at all these arsepained Carlton supporters, goddamn.

Nothing better to do in September?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back