Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 7, 2012
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
San Antonio, West Ham, Renegades
I mean we can ignore the flimsy as fu** evidence as well if you like.

7BB9CB14-F3B1-41DC-88C3-B3C45F690786.png

More than enough evidence if you choose not to ignore it.

Only evidence that he didn’t do it was that Neale isn’t blind.

JohnnyFontane90

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 14, 2014
AFL Club
Carlton
Why are so many Carlton supporters so obsessive about this?

Are they flying the GWS flag because they consider Carlton to be the GWS reserves team? Or is it Collingwood jealousy?
Probably both to be honest.

In a rational world toby greene wold be playing this week. I'm totally biased by that doesn't mean i'm wrong.

Pendlebeams

Senior List
Oct 3, 2013
Adelaide, South Australia
AFL Club
Collingwood
So he's had two avenues of appeal—this one FILLED with legal professionals. And it's still a Collingwood conspiracy? Spare me.

Maybe you Pie-haters should just admit that the only reason why you wanted him off was because he'd be playing the mob you hate the most.
The footage is there, the charge was correct, Neale's testimony was ambiguous. The pedanticism surrounding the semantics of the 'eye-region' in this thread was just a bunch of you clutching at straws because the thought of Pies making another GF annoys the sh*t out of you.

Admit it. Or don't. Your hatred for us only unites us even more.

Oct 8, 2009
AFL Club
Carlton
Would be much the same I imagine, but in any case it's a s**t comparison because a) Martin's a star and b) he doesn't do dirty s**t like Greene every week.
It’s not a s**t comparison at all.

Both are stars.

One has almost everyone creaming themselves that he’s missing because he’s a grub.

If it was Dusty copping a suspension in a prelim for something so hit and miss there would be so much outrage.

Richmond fans would be going berserk.

Jul 13, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
You missed out the bit where he came in late to the tackle, and grabbed directly at Neale’s face. And that he’d done this and more the week before.

Details mate. Details.

He was late in a tackle? Oh, definitely worth a week for being late in a tackle. And the ferociousness of the hit on the face, which... didnt even draw blood or bruise?

So a punch can have "contact below force required", but contact to the eye region does not?

base615

Premiership Player
Jun 8, 2013
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, Chicago Bears
Good.

Seriously, how dumb is he? Maybe he’ll learn his lesson this time, but I doubt it.

6D90EA54-07F8-4E09-8E78-063CAB091B78.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
Look at all these arsepained Carlton supporters, goddamn.

Nothing better to do in September?

Well excuse us if we like old skool footy the way it was meant to be played, not this watered down, gender neutral type of non contact crap we have these days.

When I was growing up, we used to celebrate players going the biff and massive brawls and melees, now these days those actions would be regarded as examples of toxic masculinity.

Anyhow he was never going to get off anyway, under Vlad he would have, but Gil is one of those Overly Sensitive New Age guys who gets manicures and stuff, the type of clown who bans fans at games for calling Umpires flogs.

Jun 14, 2015
In a house with a sausage dog Trevor
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Port Adelaide Power
It’s not a s**t comparison at all.
Martin is a star. Greene is a braindead moron who has severely damaged his clubs chances of winning a premiership due to abject stupidity.

Greene does dirty s**t on the field all the time. Martin doesn't.

So now its a 1 week ban if your hand goes near someone's eyes, regardless of whether you actually gouge or not.

What a fu** ing joke the AFL is.

Unless it happened last week.

Inconsistent and idiotic system.

Based on these same principles, Greene should have been suspended last week.

AFL trying to cover up their idiocy last week (which cost the Lions a prelim).

Collingwood or Richmond player would have got off, we all know the AFL is angling for this GF match, standard case of Vic bias.
Unfortunately, and sadly, you're right.

Pendlebeams

Senior List
Oct 3, 2013
Adelaide, South Australia
AFL Club
Collingwood
Well excuse us if we like old skool footy the way it was meant to be played, not this watered down, gender neutral type of non contact crap we have these days.

When I was growing up, we used to celebrate players going the biff and massive brawls and melees, now these days those actions would be regarded as examples of toxic masculinity.

Anyhow he was never going to get off anyway, under Vlad he would have, but Gil is one of those Overly Sensitive New Age guys who gets manicures and stuff, the type of clown who bans fans at games for calling Umpires flogs.

Clawing at someone's face isn't 'old school footy'. Nothing nostalgic about that unless you're a f*cking weirdo.

Jun 7, 2012
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
San Antonio, West Ham, Renegades
The evidence last week was much more blatant and they didn’t even look at him for eye contact.

Week later he’s been done for a lesser incident.

Makes so much sense.

He should’ve got 3+ last week. He’s lucky he’s only getting one this week. We’ve seen how the NRL punishes eye gougers.

You’re pretty much saying everyone should be able to eye gouge from now on because they ****ed up last week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back