Toby Greene makes contact with umpire - Update: Suspension Increased to 6 weeks on Appeal

What will happen to Toby?

• Gone - 4 weeks or more

Votes: 129 24.3%
  • Gone - 1-3 weeks

Votes: 278 52.5%
  • Fine only

Votes: 99 18.7%
  • Innocent - play on.

Votes: 24 4.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

1 week and a hefty fine. Maybe add some community service.

Incident occurred not in game and not in quarter. Thus it needs to be treated like if Toby bumped into an umpire on the streets.

What has Geelong got to do with what Toby did?

Watch the footage carefully. You'll see Steve Hocking whispering to the umpire before the umpire runs at Toby, bumping him aggressively as poor Tobes shrieks in fear and tries to avoid contact. If you look extra closely you'll also see the umpire was Chris Scott in a mask. Wake up sheeple!

Watch the footage carefully. You'll see Steve Hocking whispering to the umpire before the umpire runs at Toby, bumping him aggressively as poor Tobes shrieks in fear and tries to avoid contact. If you look extra closely you'll also see the umpire was Chris Scott in a mask. Wake up sheeple!

Even worse, it was Brad Scott hired to make his brother look bad.

he will get a couple of weeks for that. Sad as he has so much talent, and is a pleasure to watch ... but he is just too stupid for words.

He needs to be very careful as the weeks are piling up - and from what I understand, a combined 16 weeks suspension has major consequences (deregistration?) and he is getting close.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

he will get a couple of weeks for that. Sad as he has so much talent, and is a pleasure to watch ... but he is just too stupid for words.

He needs to be very careful as the weeks are piling up - and from what I understand, a combined 16 weeks suspension has major consequences (deregistration?) and he is getting close.
Will hit 15 weeks and the AFL will say the 16 weeks thingy is just “guidelines”.

I believe they ended up getting rid of that rule.

Back