Remove this Banner Ad

good on him had a rippa year
happy.gif
happy.gif

happy.gif

happy.gif
happy.gif

He didnt say that at all

He said Kellys personality is better at handling the fishbowl existance.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

That does not explain why GWS would sign him for two years and Greene for six years. Unless he is leaving open the possibility of a return to Melbourne in 2020.

Edit: fixed typos/missing words.

That does not explain why GWS would sign him for two years and Green for six years. Unless he is leaving open a return to Melbourne in 2020.
Or he knows things will change with cap, space or thinks he could get more with 2 yeara extra.
Or the Giants want to see more before signing him for longer.

Many different reasons.
Not saying he wont go but he has shown no reason to say he doesnt want to stay.

Or he knows things will change with cap, space or thinks he could get more with 2 yeara extra.
Or the Giants want to see more before signing him for longer.

Many different reasons.
Not saying he wont go but he has shown no reason to say he doesnt want to stay.

More likely the first point than the second I reckon. Not sure he could show too much more to convince the club to give him a three years plus deal. Back on topic, it would not surprise if the big money to Greene is conditional to some extent in the later years (like with Travis Cloke's last Collingwood contract).

More likely the first point than the second I reckon. Not sure he could show too much more to convince the club to give him a three years plus deal. Back on topic, it would not surprise if the big money to Greene is conditional to some extent in the later years (like with Travis Cloke's last Collingwood contract).
A couple of posters in the know have said the final 2 years are a cutprice rate.
Scull level pay cut.

I think Greene has more chance lasting to the end of his contract than Buddy.

Thats funny...at first it was " buddys not worth it, culture killer " etc and now that he is on pretty average coin compared to other players, won 2 colemans and 3 all australians, the buzz word is he wont finish contract

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thats funny...at first it was " buddys not worth it, culture killer " etc and now that he is on pretty average coin compared to other players, won 2 colemans and 3 all australians, the buzz word is he wont finish contract
Actually i never said he wasnt worth the coin. Always thought the contract was too long and was glad he went the Swans way and we got players we needed instead.

He's a star. I remember his first season as a ball-magnet mid with questionable disposal, averaging 30 odd in his very first season. I thought he would become a key midfield cog, but now he's reinvented himself into a match winning HF... Never saw it coming

Actually no. When a certain "star" got a free pass and knocked out Shiel was the turning point.

Someone that isn't a Richmond supporter thinks Dave Astbury is a star? :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
Now I've seen everything

(FTR, i'm more stating that he isn't rated as highly by opposition supporters than he probably should be)

Actually no. When a certain "star" got a free pass and knocked out Shiel was the turning point.
Yep. Just like Geelong and Adelaide were denied flags by having to play ‘away’, GWS were robbed in 2017.

Loving the ‘woulda, shoulda, coulda’ mentality even 6 months after the fact.
Opposition tears make it all the more sweet.

Back