Recommitted Toby Greene

Remove this Banner Ad

GiantsTragic

Debutant
Dec 21, 2017
AFL Club
GWS
https://www.google.com.au/url?sa=t&...QxfQBCKIBMBs&usg=AOvVaw0yFRe_WQkx_bET-Tg0g1Ii

Might as well get this one out there before the vultures start to circle. Like Dylan Shiel he will see his future at the Giants,and be offered a deal in the $800k range, assumed to be what we pay top shelf players.
Not against a long term deal but we offerred Shiel and Kelly 2 years last year and I think the same is likely.
:p Be awkward for other clubs supporters who love booing him to have to take him on board anyway.

Fantastic news. Always good to see another northern team retain a gun player.
I didn’t read the article and thought he is locked away. GWS want to sign him to a long term deal and Greene getting an extension is a priority. The article mentions the tight cap GWS currently have. Most likely will stay but like most stars - the longer the season goes without an extension the more nervous the club will become.

I didn’t read the article and thought he is locked away. GWS want to sign him to a long term deal and Greene getting an extension is a priority. The article mentions the tight cap GWS currently have. Most likely will stay but like most stars - the longer the season goes without an extension the more nervous the club will become.

Zero nerves on this guy

you never know ! money talks. plenty will offer him big $$$ definitely the big vic clubs. hope he stays myself

Greene and the other extensions would of been taken into account with our cap.

The club does well planning ahead.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not a big fan of the VFL media or their fishbowl stalker bullshit either

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Yep. Loves the relative anonymous life in Sydney.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back