Play Nice Toby Greene

Remove this Banner Ad

Lots of negativity here...

Overall he is a very good player, and grading him on his footy abilities, I rate him highly

Agree he hasn't learnt not to place his hand in others face region, it's not a good look...
He is a good player.

He doesnt need to do the off ball crap.

But he just cant help himself.

Being estranged from his dad, who happens to also be a massive campaigner with self control issues, explains a fair bit.

Probably needs some help but as long as GWS and a bunch of washed up AFL ‘tough guys’ from the 90s write his behaviour off as him ‘playing on edge’ I doubt he’ll get it.

It used to be just Dogs supporters angry about a few incidents but the hate for him is growing exponentially.

Not forgetting Dustin Martins dad got deported because he’s of such poor character.
What has Martin's dad done aside from being in a motorcycle gang?

IMO bikies provide a valuable community service by supplying everyday Australians with illicit drugs. Weed, ecstasy, cocaine, LSD and even those "love drugs" like MDMA (and it's derivatives) need to be manufactured and distributed by somebody.

As long as you don't * with the Bandidos or whoever you've got nothing to worry about.

Greene's dad on other hand is clearly a menace to society.

IMO bikies provide a valuable community service by supplying everyday Australians with illicit drugs. Weed, ecstasy, cocaine, LSD and even those "love drugs" like MDMA (and it's derivatives) need to be manufactured and distributed by somebody.

As long as you don't fu** with the Bandidos or whoever you've got nothing to worry about.

Summer is here early I see :straining:

AFL spin doctors and PR folk will turn this in to poor Toby deserves sympathy.
Best bloke ever.
That fact of the matter is that a grub player has a grub father and the plastic team the son plays for has just suffered a humiliating defeat in a grand final.
Toby Greene is not a good model to entice young players to a club that's clearly struggling off the field despite all the BS that comes out of AFL house.

Really?
What has Martin done wrong on field?
When has Martin adopted dirty tactics on field?

Never.

Just look at the facts and stop trying to make some weird emotional or moral argument.

Martin might look mean but his on field play is as clean as anyone. He plays fair and he plays the game. Same cant be said for Toby.
Chopsticks

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As long as you don't fu** with the Bandidos or whoever you've got nothing to worry about.

he did enough to get deported..

I don’t doubt Greene’s dad is bad news. But if you want to judge players by their fathers go right ahead.

I’d be including the guy who got kicked out of the country.

He bought chopsticks ON the field? Thought that was OFF field? A beat up of a story anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Yep - fair enough...

My only point is that someone had said Toby Greene’s issues are in the genes. Thats a bad call in my book.

I’m not defending his dirty stuff btw. He should have had 2 weeks for the first offence and more for the second.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back