Recommitted Toby Greene

Remove this Banner Ad

I see the media read BF.

And North seem to be the flavour this year of everybody wanting to go there. Lol.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

That's not even media...

Exactly. There are no major holes in the list.
Maybe another small forward to take over from Stevie J?
Forward defensive pressure is an issue this year. Frankly Stevie J retiring helps that in itself. His value to us has never been footsoeed or the abiliity to react quickly on turnovers and he gets worse as he slows diwn. Still capable of brilliant things.
Small forward capable of applying defensive pressure would be good, but Daniel Loyd and Sam Reid wouldn't want us recruiting one

Forward defensive pressure is an issue this year. Frankly Stevie J retiring helps that in itself. His value to us has never been footsoeed or the abiliity to react quickly on turnovers and he gets worse as he slows diwn. Still capable of brilliant things.
Small forward capable of applying defensive pressure would be good, but Daniel Loyd and Sam Reid wouldn't want us recruiting one

Ok. Blair for Greene - done.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So North are now getting Martin, Kelly, Hopper & Greene? Where are the Saints fans at? We need to get them in here to start a war over who they are both getting.

But realistically sure, North could maybe get one of Martin/Kelly/Hopper/Greene but highly unlikely to get 2 of the 4.

So North are now getting Martin, Kelly, Hopper & Greene? Where are the Saints fans at? We need to get them in here to start a war over who they are both getting.

But realistically sure, North could maybe get one of Martin/Kelly/Hopper/Greene but highly unlikely to get 2 of the 4.
We'll get 2 possibly 3. No one is getting Greene. He isn't going anywhere. Time for the established clubs to pick apart the new team.

We'll get 2 possibly 3. No one is getting Greene. He isn't going anywhere. Time for the established clubs to pick apart the new team.

I like your optimism, but realistically you need to keep building through the draft, doesn't make sense to give up all these picks and overpay FA's right now.

I like your optimism, but realistically you need to keep building through the draft, doesn't make sense to give up all these picks and overpay FA's right now.
Thanks for you professional opinion but I'd rather leave it to the experts like cam joyce. Our inexperienced youth nearly toppled your team. We lack superstars and this is just aggressively resetting so that we catch up with other teams.

Thanks for you professional opinion but I'd rather leave it to the experts like cam joyce. Our inexperienced youth nearly toppled your team. We lack superstars and this is just aggressively resetting so that we catch up with other teams.

Oooooo this is going to backfire badly for you and North, i'm sorry in advance. But on a lighter note this draft is top heavy and some really exciting prospects up there so that's something to look forward to?

So now you are trolling for fun saying you are getting Kelly, Dusty, Hopper, Balic, Greene, Billings and trading goldy a vfl ruckman for a first round pick (pick 91). please show us proof of all these players agreeing to join North in your trolling attempt and how you will get 5 or 6 first round picks to get these player's?? :p
We will be looking to trade 20 + Goldstein for dogs' #8 pick.

So Kelly, Hopper, and Greene

For

Pick 2,8 and 2018 first round
Say that again :thumbsu:

Last edited:
why would they give up 3 players for 3 picks just so they can have a chance to pick up 3 players in the same caliber

Because everyone wants to see a strong North Melbourne and clubs will accept poor deals to ensure it happens.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back