Recommitted Toby Greene

Remove this Banner Ad

Because everyone wants to see a strong North Melbourne and clubs will accept poor deals to ensure it happens.
Plus every player in the league harbours a interest to play for them apparently :$

While they may say the "right" thing publicly, quietly i imagine the giants are quite happy with Greene and his approach

2 weeks was overboard after some of the let offs. Should have been 1, but hysteria and all.

Worth a decent 1st and I'd give it up
Greene/Fantasia/tippa at the feet of hooker/Daniher/Stewart
Me likey

Doubt Hopper, Kelly and Greene all go to North, GWS won't take unders for any of them as they'll all be stars and why would they go to North? They'll be taking up half the salary cap by themselves and will make a treadmill team that can't attract players, can't get decent draft picks and can't go deep in September with two A-Graders and a bunch of role players.

I was wondering if you would show in this sad attempt at a thread.

And yes i think we pretty much have had a thread about every Giants developed player

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Poor Daniel Lloyd must be feeling really low over all this. He's the only one without a dedicated thread in his honour.

I don't think Toby would have liked how cameron handled kick-gate and his other on field incidents. Will be interesting how he reacts to teams circling him next year. North should lure him over with a 1.1 million dollar deal next year. GWS won't be able to afford it. He would look back to how North and Scott always stood by Lindsay Thomas when the media vilified him constantly. Needs a fresh start. By then Kelly would have mentioned how good life down at Arden Street is.

I don't think Toby would have liked how cameron handled kick-gate and his other on field incidents. Will be interesting how he reacts to teams circling him next year. North should lure him over with a 1.1 million dollar deal next year. GWS won't be able to afford it. He would look back to how North and Scott always stood by Lindsay Thomas when the media vilified him constantly. Needs a fresh start. By then Kelly would have mentioned how good life down at Arden Street is.

Nah, you've already got Kanye Turner.

I dont think he would like how the vics all lynched him, clubs, media and fans alike.

Meanwhile the club and fans up here stuck by him.

He wont be going anywhere. Especially to North.

Why don't we just have a thread on every Giants player?

This is a f*&%#@g joke.
So far you've retained all the players you wanted or set yourselves up perfectly to replace them. Your club's culture is represented externally as top notch. I'd just sit back and laugh at BF posters putting two and two together to come up with six

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So North are now getting Martin, Kelly, Hopper & Greene? Where are the Saints fans at? We need to get them in here to start a war over who they are both getting.

But realistically sure, North could maybe get one of Martin/Kelly/Hopper/Greene but highly unlikely to get 2 of the 4.
We'll get 2 possibly 3. No one is getting Greene. He isn't going anywhere. Time for the established clubs to pick apart the new team.
Did you get two maybe three guru?

Hahahaha

Any proof? I mean you did say they were all locked in.

The proof is in the pudding. 2+2=5 at the moment. Giants were going to sacrifice players to fit them all in. Magically they went from 700k to 800k overnight + signed lachie, hopper, shiel. 300k of cameron's contract is on ambassador payments. What the * is he ambassador of? when heretier, nic nat, daw and co are ambassadors i understand. They all did/do a lot of community work and ppromote the game to different cultures. Cameron isn't doing s**t but getting a wage so that others can fit in. It is in the AFL's best interest to succeed. Makes sense.

The proof is in the pudding. 2+2=5 at the moment. Giants were going to sacrifice players to fit them all in. Magically they went from 700k to 800k overnight + signed lachie, hopper, shiel. 300k of cameron's contract is on ambassador payments. What the **** is he ambassador of? when heretier, nic nat, daw and co are ambassadors i understand. They all did/do a lot of community work and ppromote the game to different cultures. Cameron isn't doing s**t but getting a wage so that others can fit in. It is in the AFL's best interest to succeed. Makes sense.
Lots of ranting no links or proof.

Caught out on bullshit. Again.

Lots of ranting no links or proof.

Caught out on bullshit. Again.

Typically when corruption is taking place the people breaking the rules don't publish the information in papers. The AFL owns the media and they couldn't find a story in a book anyway. Investigative journalism doesn't exist in this field.

images (59).jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back