• Vlas

Votes: 14 14.9%
  • Rance

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Other

Votes: 2 2.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Stevie J will be used to keep rance and vlassy accountable and try to stop them from playing loose.

Broad played on Toby last time and gave him a royal bath.

I would start with Broad, Grimes goes to Stevie J.

Astbury on Patton with Rance playing on the Himmel fella and coming off to help out.

Really important matchup.
I,d go with Rance.
Grimes for me. Has the speed to run with him, and the ability to negate his aerial ability. Send Astbury to Patton, leaving Rance to take whoever else and allowing to play the way he plays best.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Vlas for me, Greene is a genuine footballer, good in the air and on the ground, Grimes next but is a little suspect at ground level for opp of this class.
Rance will be busy Id imagine on one of their taller forwards but is a good matchup if needed and will be covering anything that comes near him.
Bellis, Houli, no, not genuine backmen imo and would be found out, and Broad maybe lacks class and experience.

But the whole backline need to be on their toes and not let give guy any space.

I think Grimes or Broad will matchup well there. Broad is a little inexperienced but has been mega impressive.

Rance could do it but will be needed for other tasks.

Broad played on Toby last time and gave him a royal bath.

I would start with Broad, Grimes goes to Stevie J.

Astbury on Patton with Rance playing on the Himmel fella and coming off to help out.
I was going to say Broad.
Get up in Greene's grill and get him to give away a few frees. Perfect play to do it.
If that isn't working grimes comes in.
I think Grimes on Stevie J is better as he can run off him more easily.

I would've thought Grimes. He's our best lockdown defender so it makes sense that he plays on Greene. No point wasting him on Stevie J who will be utter trash.

Greene - Grimes
Johnson - Broad
Patton - Astbury
Himmelberg - Rance

Their forward line is their weakest area. Hopefully we can capitalise on it.

Back