Preview Today!!! Rd 1v Freo at Perth

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's no doubt Fyfe will make a big difference when he's back, but in recent years, even some days when he's superman, clearly BOG, 3 Brownlow votes, they've still been losing.

They have a handful of stars and some good young players, but their list is nowhere near deep enough. They'll win some home games (though I can't see them beating us), but they're definite bottom 4 material.
Bottom 4 with a bullet despite Alumni's protestations......

There's no doubt Fyfe will make a big difference when he's back, but in recent years, even some days when he's superman, clearly BOG, 3 Brownlow votes, they've still been losing.

They have a handful of stars and some good young players, but their list is nowhere near deep enough. They'll win some home games (though I can't see them beating us), but they're definite bottom 4 material.
Bottom 4 with a bullet despite Alumni's protestations......

Rory Lobb: 9 disposals (3 clangers) @ 44%, 4 marks, 0 goals, 1 behind, and 14 hitouts in 89% TOG.

Darcy is also rubbish.

They lost the centre clearances 5 to 19, and overall clearances 27 to 55.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

People. Round 1 is our graveyard. They'll get Fyfe back. Don't go the early crow.

He'd have to have 50 disposals, 20 clearances and kick 8!

Rory Lobb: 9 disposals (3 clangers) @ 44%, 4 marks, 0 goals, 1 behind, and 14 hitouts in 89% TOG.

Darcy is also rubbish.

They lost the centre clearances 5 to 19, and overall clearances 27 to 55.
Its shaping up like the Q train to Collingwood!....A grade Spud....triple cooked potato

People. Round 1 is our graveyard. They'll get Fyfe back. Don't go the early crow.
Some very strange behaviour on this thread tonight.
Personally I just hope we can get our own team up and running well enough to get the points in round 1.

Seriously dude? Freo are roadkill! They'd be lucky to get within 100 points of us........
I sure hope so, but I've also seen us lose to teams like Gold Coast in round one, and I reckon with our various issues we will be well off our best.
As we were quick to point out yesterday and last week these are only practice matches.
Like I said I'll be happy to just bank the 4 points.

I sure hope so, but I've also seen us lose to teams like Gold Coast in round one, and I reckon with our various issues we will be well off our best.
As we were quick to point out yesterday and last week these are only practice matches.
Like I said I'll be happy to just bank the 4 points.
Don't be so downbeat. Freo are a complete and utter sh**show. If we don't beat them by at least 15 goals I'll be microwaving my membership card....

In a way it could be a bad result for us. Freo will spend then next three weeks busting arse in preparation for round 1. A desperate team can beat anyone, especially on their home ground.

However, no doubt their season is doomed. They have a puss list.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back