Preview Today!!! Rd 1v Freo at Perth

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

hall no way
polec normally id say is better than langdon as Langdon is unbelievable inconsistent good one week then bad the next.
But I actually watched the game live against port last year and cause hills were injured Langdon took the most dangerous wingman being polec and he did really well 28 disposals.
so I know if they line up I know that ed can take polec cause hes done it before.
We're all entitled to our opinions I guess. Most on this board would disagree with you, much like most on your board would disagree with me. I will stand by my words, as you can yours. I think the home ground advantage and Fyfe are the biggest factors in this game. Polec will have an outstanding season, and prove to be a far better recruit than Hill has been for you!

We're 6th to 9th.

The shitfish are 14th at best.
Haha mate Adelaide, Richmond, Eagles, Collingwood, Melbourne, Essendon, GWS and even Geelong are clearly better than North. Port and Sydney could also have better years, you definitely arent top 6

Haha mate Adelaide, Richmond, Eagles, Collingwood, Melbourne, Essendon, GWS and even Geelong are clearly better than North. Port and Sydney could also have better years, you definitely arent top 6

I console myself in the knowledge that there are amoeba that know more about football than you.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone can come on to this and post predictions about the finals. Maybe you are right, but maybe the Bulldogs, Port, Sydney, Hawthorn, BrisVegas are all clearly better than Freo! Easy to say stuff like that, isnt it? Freo have a huge advantage with 11 home games, and even then, you wont do well this year. Lose all away games, and win half your home games = bottom 4.

JLT is meaningless. We have been foxing big time ... SuperCoach Scott will flick the switch and unleash hell....Lyon's purple rabble will fold like soggy cardboard when confronted with Brads hardened team of road warriors....annihilation beckons Docker fans.....
Ok, so now it's evident that you're taking the piss.

Ok, so now it's evident that you're taking the piss.
If you can't be confident round one against Freo when can you be confident? I'm sure it won't be long for my hopes and dreams for the season to be crushed but I'm enjoying it while I can. Grim reality is for later in the season.

Freo have a huge advantage with 11 home games
I never understand when people write this...

So we have to travel from one side of Australia to the other 10 times in a season but because we get 11 home games (meaning 11 different teams have to do it once each) we have a 'huge advantage'?

Ok :oops:

Thanks for the crystal ball insight. Might as well cancel the season.

Well lock in North for 6th to 9th because snake baker said it

We have some delilusional fans. We're way off the mark at least for the start of the season. I'd have freo as clear faves at home. As for the rest of the season......we have that many unknowns it could easily follow last year and be around the mark..... Or have a wheels fall completely off scenario and come 15th. At this stage I'm leaning toward the latter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back