Preview Today!!! Rd 1v Freo at Perth

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
And risk that foot getting stomped on? I highly doubt it mate.

He looks like he's going to play very high up the ground again (CHF).

Fair enough. I haven't really paid any attention to him or his injuries. He's always been a touch big anyway and (to me) appeared a bit on the lazy side so this could be a big indication he's matured a bit.

Just a reminder that tagging opposition posters into our forum is widely considered a no-no... nothing ever comes of it other than a pile of post deletions and unnecessary mod work.

1550309073001.png

Will be a really good game that could go either way for mine, our forwardline could come out and play like under 10s due to the fact there will be a new structure or come out and function really well. Think losing blakely has screwed us big time our midfield looks really skinny especially without him. You guys should absolutely dominate the middle especially when Fyfe has to rest.

There is a bloke called Brett Bewely who looks like he might get a round one gig and could come and play a role to fill the hole.

Also just wondering where all the confidence in Aaron Hall has come from, against us last year Bailey Banfield (a rookie pick playing his 3rd game) kept him to 3 touches for the whole game

Also just wondering where all the confidence in Aaron Hall has come from, against us last year Bailey Banfield (a rookie pick playing his 3rd game) kept him to 3 touches for the whole game

1- he averaged 26 and 28 disposals per game the 2 years before last

2- feel free to tag him again. Higgins and Polec will love to run free

3- North make players better, Hall will esp love playing for a real club finally

The best thing with Hall IF Banfield can negate him again it means Higgins runs free (Banfield sat on him him last time but lacked discipline at times which Ross spoke about after the game). Then there's Polec as well, plus Dumont, Ahern and Simpkin all likely to be playmakers in the middle. Banfield can't tag them all. Its an intriguing contest though as both teams will have a new look and I for one can't wait.

1- he averaged 26 and 28 disposals per game the 2 years before last

2- feel free to tag him again. Higgins and Polec will love to run free

3- North make players better, Hall will esp love playing for a real club finally

Lol bit defensive considering i said it'd be a tight game. Number 2 is pretty much the point im making, a heap of your posters are saying Aaron Hall could make a big difference, where as your other mids are much better.

Also just because someone was good a couple years ago doesnt mean they are good now, ie Dan Hannebery

The best thing with Hall IF Banfield can negate him again it means Higgins runs free (Banfield sat on him him last time but lacked discipline at times which Ross spoke about after the game). Then there's Polec as well, plus Dumont, Ahern and Simpkin all likely to be playmakers in the middle. Banfield can't tag them all. Its an intriguing contest though as both teams will have a new look and I for one can't wait.

Yea i'm not sure we even tag him, he was one of Gold Coast's best but wouldn't have thought he is one of North's best, North clearly have a better midfield than the suns

Lol bit defensive considering i said it'd be a tight game. Number 2 is pretty much the point im making, a heap of your posters are saying Aaron Hall could make a big difference, where as your other mids are much better.

Also just because someone was good a couple years ago doesnt mean they are good now, ie Dan Hannebery

U asked a question. I provided 3 answers. How is that defensive?

Lol

U asked a question. I provided 3 answers. How is that defensive?

Lol

Just saying feel free to tag him again all our other players will destroy you anyway seems a bit defensive. Not sure what Polec and Higgins have to do with me asking why you guys are bullish on Hall. Points 1 & 3 would have sufficed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Will be a really good game that could go either way for mine, our forwardline could come out and play like under 10s due to the fact there will be a new structure or come out and function really well. Think losing blakely has screwed us big time our midfield looks really skinny especially without him. You guys should absolutely dominate the middle especially when Fyfe has to rest.
If you manage to get enough I50 you can trouble us.

With no Tarrant, no Thompson a rookie KPD in McKay and a new 6,6,6 rule testing our depth and structure (which has always played a 7 man defence), you can stretch us on & off field.

Should be no more than a couple of goals either way.

Just saying feel free to tag him again all our other players will destroy you anyway seems a bit defensive. Not sure what Polec and Higgins have to do with me asking why you guys are bullish on Hall. Points 1 & 3 would have sufficed.

Well last time you tagged him. This time you either won’t, or you will leaving Higgins and Polec (two guys that regularly receive hard tags) to run around and do their own thing.

If you manage to get enough I50 you can trouble us.

With no Tarrant, no Thompson a rookie KPD in McKay and a new 6,6,6 rule testing our depth and structure (which has always played a 7 man defence), you can stretch us on & off field.

Should be no more than a couple of goals either way.

I would expect we get beaten in the inside 50 count but we have a fairly strong defence and hopefully our attack can function by then. Hogan should line up for us round 1 and Hogan, Lobb and maybe Taberner as well could have a field day with a young defence I think we get up by about 15 points.

I would expect we get beaten in the inside 50 count but we have a fairly strong defence and hopefully our attack can function by then. Hogan should line up for us round 1 and Hogan, Lobb and maybe Taberner as well could have a field day with a young defence I think we get up by about 15 points.
If we're a serious side this year we can cover our outs.

Vickers-Willis, although young, can play big or small and is top shelf and McKay has the size and ability.

I think we can trounce you on ball and your guys won't generate enough scoring opportunities.

Everyone is optimistic in February but considering their lists I think North fans' optimism is better placed. You flatout are missing a midfield with Neale gone, Blakely injured and S. Hill up S. Creek.

Difference is my optimism stops at this game, I'm not talking finals or top 4, I just think we will get up in round one. Eagles looked like they were flat out missing a midfield this time last year as well, all it means is other players can step up and fill the role. Your defence will struggle with the outs as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back