Tarrant - Hogan
McKay - Lobb/Darcy
Williams - Walters (forward)
Atley - Wilson
Everyone - Fyfe
Banfield suspended I thought

Banfield suspended I thought

Matera

Mail on the Freo board is that both Cox & Taberner are going to miss. It looks as though our defensive height issues aren't going to be so bad.

I would say, given that it hasn't responded to a few months off, or to the surgery, simply waiting for it to get better may never happen. There needs to be some sort of treatment for this. If we are trying different things, with all due respect to Ben's privacy, we as members and supporters would like to know, without the details.

For example, would be nice to hear something like "Given the problem hasn't gone away post surgery, we are now trying alternative treatment. This treatment is expected to take 8 weeks, and we will then asses how Ben has responded to it. All going well, he should be ready to start training by early May." Or something along these lines. Simply saying indefinite is crap.

Issue with sinuses is that surgery doesn’t always necessarily alleviate the problem. I’ve been tossing up having sinus surgery for years, it’s not guaranteed to fix the problem and in my case I utilise my sense of smell for work. In Bens case I’d say it’s more to do with cluster headaches and the way they effect internal balance, vision and concentration.

Not a simple fix this one

I am in Freo right now and can confirm it is still s**t.

CCTV footage of what caused the Ben Cunnington corkie. No one was injured thankfully but the bus came off second best.

hQHSIiK.gif

CCTV footage of what caused the Ben Cunnington corkie. No one was injured thankfully but the bus came off second best.

hQHSIiK.gif

That would be a suspension in the AFL because "bracing for contact" would be considered electing to bump.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Stars have aligned pretty well there.

Indeed, and Lobb is only a threat based on reputation at this point.

I wouldn't expect him Hogan to give Tazz too much trouble inside 50 either. If he want's to go chasing kicks up on the wing then let him.

It's not the tall forwards I'm worried about.

The small/medium forwards and resting mids have the potential to pile on goals.
Yeah, Walters is clearly their most dangerous player forward of center. Feels like he carves us up every time too. Great player.

Also with Goldy up against Darcy as opposed to sandy, we should have an advantage there. Or at least not the difficulty that Sandilands poses for Goldy
Darcy will be a piece of cake for Goldy, run him and his burger belly around for 10 minutes and he's finished. Probably the most unfit player in the AFL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back