Preview Today!!! Rd 1v Freo at Perth

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Even as a North supporter you need to be careful using that term on this board.

Personally, I'm more than comfortable with any North supporters using it in jest. The word itself has never been offensive to me - indeed, it's laughably puerile - but clearly that lack of respect it usually indicates is what is problematic.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's not the tall forwards I'm worried about.

The small/medium forwards and resting mids have the potential to pile on goals.
Agree.

I'm not as confident of the win as others on here. People forget that we'll be fielding a number of underdone blokes or players coming back from injury.

Personally, I'm more than comfortable with any North supporters using it in jest. The word itself has never been offensive to me - indeed, it's laughably puerile - but clearly that lack of respect it usually indicates is what is problematic.
I've got the thinnest skin ever and those backwards dwelling drogladytes better hope I never meet them.

I will bore them with dad jokes. And then sell them AFL 2013 GF DVDs.

As opposed to North fans?
As opposed to your pox team, we missed the finals by percentage... not sure if you recall however we picked up an elite ball user and some serious pace in the off season..

Yeh yeh, Jesse Hogan! He looks like he’s been on a durry only diet and a medium defender can take him now.. how cocky can a freo supporter be knowing they’re in a rebuilding phase?

As opposed to your pox team, we missed the finals by percentage... not sure if you recall however we picked up an elite ball user and some serious pace in the off season..

Yeh yeh, Jesse Hogan! He looks like he’s been on a durry only diet and a medium defender can take him now.. how cocky can a freo supporter be knowing they’re in a rebuilding phase?

Lol i said we would beat North not win the flag. Not like North are challenging for a top 4 spot at the moment either so its not exactly outrageous to say we will win

But only for 20 years

Yep I'm the same mate but there are posters on here that don't like it and northmelbournefc is a good egg so just giving him a heads up before he was attacked.

Lol i said we would beat North not win the flag. Not like North are challenging for a top 4 spot at the moment either so its not exactly outrageous to say we will win

No team is challenging for a top 4 spot at the moment. Keep your powder dry until you have evidence to back up your claim.

They are looking very lite on for players if the afl mock side is anything to go on
Hard to believe that fyfe will be in top nick...I’m sort of guessing that having a procedure? On your arm is maybe not the most fabulous thing when playing a pretty serious contact sport...really freo wld be idiots to risk him

Must play Ando if fit Top 5 player for us as crappy preseason has made very clear
Simpkin will come good but ldu 1st cab off the rank

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back