Media Today we honour a champion

Remove this Banner Ad

You're like the whale that washed ashore in the Amazon back in May.

What's the correlation?
You're old, outdated, washed-up and in a place you don't belong.
We're also only hearing about it now in July because it took that long for people to realise.

PS: Literally just found out about this through a Facebook status I just saw, pretty crazy.
PPS: Love you C2R
Whilst I may be a washed up whale carcass (being the headline act, I must say), you remain the scavenger bird mentioned in the article.

You are there in name, but a minor, irrelevant detail people overlook.

Congrats on your achievement cats2rise, it wasn't overlooked ;) ;)

All the best at the Gumbies and look forward to when you come visit Mount Buller again, well the kids don't

Nice OP Proper Gander

Congrats on your achievement cats2rise, it wasn't overlooked ;) ;)

All the best at the Gumbies and look forward to when you come visit Mount Buller again, well the kids don't

Nice OP Proper Gander

Thank you. What are you saying about my relationship with the Mt Buller children? Yikes.

At the Gumbies GWS Goose has some competition as the new guy has some sweet moves

Thank you. What are you saying about my relationship with the Mt Buller children? Yikes.

At the Gumbies GWS Goose has some competition as the new guy has some sweet moves

Don't worry about the kids, tough love made them stronger

brucetiki will miss you so much

Just tell your family never to turn their back on the goose

In late 2016 we had a burst water pipe that flooded the spare room and we had to cut all the concrete path up at the back of the house , was an absolute s**t fight with the insurance company

woke up this morning to a flooded spare bedroom From an obvious water leak.

FML!!!!

In late 2016 we had a burst water pipe that flooded the spare room and we had to cut all the concrete path up at the back of the house , was an absolute sh*t fight with the insurance company

FML!!!!
I blame cats2rise and NaturalDisaster

In late 2016 we had a burst water pipe that flooded the spare room and we had to cut all the concrete path up at the back of the house , was an absolute sh*t fight with the insurance company

FML!!!!
On the plus side, you may not have to travel as far to go fishing.

Whilst I expect most responses to contain the phrases “who” “seriously rubbish poster” “overrated” and “is cats2rise still even around” I would like to thank you for the kind words, Proper Gander.

Media and leadership displays like this are why I am fully behind Proper Gander for MBD captain in Season 30. Nuts to manangatang.

Despite the existence of the Wonders, the Sweet FA has given me hours of enjoyment and I feel like Season 30 could be a big one for me.

PS - I sound like okeydoke7 but I have also won 4 x Coaches Awards too.

Not enough repetition to sound like okeydoke7

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Whilst I expect most responses to contain the phrases “who” “seriously rubbish poster” “overrated” and “is cats2rise still even around” I would like to thank you for the kind words, Proper Gander.

Media and leadership displays like this are why I am fully behind Proper Gander for MBD captain in Season 30. Nuts to manangatang.

Despite the existence of the Wonders, the Sweet FA has given me hours of enjoyment and I feel like Season 30 could be a big one for me.

PS - I sound like okeydoke7 but I have also won 4 x Coaches Awards too.
Who?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back